[REL] Grimmer and Grimmest

Can you check the “Installation” section at the bottom of Grimarillion and check your paths?

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46352

Not sure what happened, but it sounds like you have not put the mod in the mods folder correctly.

You should probably not use cloud saves, nobody ever tested anything with cloud saves I bet.

Thank you, it works now i do wrong patch with AOMmod folder. Thanks for help, and thank for mod, faming trolls is much boring when there is 6 of them per run :smiley:

Obviously a nice mod, better than those X3 and X5 mods from Titan Quest (which I once rebuilt for Torchlight II years ago), but I have a question, does it work with Crucible aswell ? Even if I select extra spawns, it does not feel crowded at all.

Thanks, and no, Grimmest does not touch Crucible. I think you are the first to even ask such a thing.

Hi together, im a little new to Grimdawn but want to play this mod. I have done the character transfer (symbolic link) and tried anything i can, but i just CANT see my transfered character in the menu (i still can see my character in the main campain but not in the mod). Is it the Modversion that causes Problems? turned off all cloud saving things ingame and on steam itself. Hope someone can help me .:eek::eek::eek:

edit: actually it works now for me, its just a problem with the steam saves and the normal saves if u remove the Steamcloud ingame. DONT use the steamsaves, theyr not working.

Check your paths in Windows first.

Original toon:
C:\Users\USER\Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save\main_MyToon

Symlinked to:
C:\Users\USER\Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save\user_MyToon

If that is okay, then I am not sure what is wrong, but we can take step 2 when we know we need to.

Is this functional with AoM now?

Yes. /10 char

Eager to try out some of the mods but unclear on how to actually make all crafting recipes available in my modded chars. I know copying the char from /main to /user makes them available to mods but that doesn’t go for recipes.

Any clue?

Copy your transmutes/formulas files from Grim Dawn/save to Grim Dawn/save/<Mod-Name>

Thanks, should have thought of that! :slight_smile:

Does the mod override any of the patch changes that have been made since it was last released?

Very likely.

Someday, when the devs have stopped updating the game, I might return to modding it. But as there is no easy way to update mods in the context of an ever changing base game, I am out for now.

Thanks for this great mod! It really makes farming for mats and stuff like seals of binding quite fast and easy!
Will you be updating the AoM version? Because I’ve tried for numerous runs now and I’ve noticed that poisonous blooms no longer drop ugdenblooms? and hero voracious plants no longer pop out of dead poisonous blooms as often as they did before even though there are so many more of them thanks to this mod?

Updated versions are here in Grimarillion.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46352

Isn’t that a modpack? Which means I’ll have to play the other mods in addition to grimmer and grimmest?

Well, sort of. Other mods like auto pickup stuff and the TQ and other masteries are in there. Other masteries can be ignored, you don’t have to play with them. But if you want updated versions of grimmer and grimmest that’s the only way you’re going to get them.

oh :confused: ok thanks a lot, gonna download grimarillion now :slight_smile:

Is coronus Part of this mod?

Surprise Surprise there might be something better than the previous version