Relic feedback thread

Fine I put those back on list. Pending feedback and testing.

Salvation is one of my favorite Relics. I 110% support removing the %phys and damage in favor of a massive boost to the HP regen qualities and proc chance. This is an extremely fun Relic as is but could be SO much more fun with these improvements as it would finally make several of my HP regen builds a lot more viable in end-game content.

Please buff Azaakari’s Epoch…i suggested this last patch.

For a relic with no + skills the proc does 50k dps on 6 tornados, it is bloody terrible. Add even a 10% RR on it would fix how terrible it is right now.

Why ever this instead of +1 skill relics or Serenity?

1 Like

I suggest sand tornados provide 10%RR, Add minor attack speed.

hmm… nope, it is not. maybe it will be in hotfix, but not now

Oh i ment my suggested change.

Oh, i see
totally for it

I’d like more feedback for this thread since I think relics are very interesting and it’s unfortunate that some are about the curve. Just please make sure you consider what they’re competing with and if they can be buffed in a way that makes them used differently instead of just constantly displacing other relics.

With the increase in difficulty in both Crucible and SR, I feel like Primal Instinct has become even worse. The Swarmlings die too fast.

To be honest, Bane feels pretty great now. Damage difference with Ignaffar is negligible, but healing from the proc can be fealt.

Very, well. Removed Bane.

Told you ;). Bane really help non-wd caster that already has double mastery RR.

Actually I asked bane to have ADCTH before in my lightning queen vindicator. I am actually surprised crate implemented that. Dunno if it’s just coincidence or not, but I am grateful for it.

1 Like

It’s a very good thing that inquisitor has 2 competing relics for different styles. Bane buff is great. But I don’t love the changes to Ignaffar. I’d rather lose some flat and %dmg than that speed.

Maybe off-topic but what’s missing imo is a solid shaman relic for vitality. I wanted to put that Rotgheist together but it’s hard with all the gearing limitations.

I know the pet players are always loathe to lose a toy, bit primal instinct would fit the vitality theme a bit. Something so primal being full of life essence. And the pet muchers could be vitality damage player scaling pets instead. Heh.

I just don’t understand one fact with relics - why Dreeg and Solael ones have +1 to Occultist but our dearling Lady’s of Whispers no. So it would be quite fair to correct this and finally give this bonus to Bysmiel’s Domination.

Primal Instinct was the disposable pet summon item before skeletons came in the first xpac. During that time (remember Dashiv’s pyromancer build?), enemies do less damage and less AOE, such that a comparatively high DPS temp summon (even with slow movement speed) was a significant boost to a summoner’s DPS to the point where it was nerfed as scenarios where it died too fast was less common in those days.

WIth the xpac, there are now a lot more enemies doing AOE and higher damages, the swarmlings effectiveness has dropped off quite a bit significantly. I would say that there are some aspects that can be improved for this pet.

1. Movement/AttackSpeed -> Since it is a temp pet, it needs to move and hit faster to be effective, especially in current game where enemies are tougher and do more single/aoe type of damage
  2. Debuffs -> For a temp pet that is low health, having a debuff with sufficient duration would increase its effectiveness
  3. Numbers -> In the present day gameplay scenario, the original nerf to max numbers of the pet is not relevant anymore, as for low HP pets, numbers outweigh durability in terms of practical use. Summon limit should be increased.
  4. Health/Resistance/DA -> Im not expecting insane buffs, just to update them to take into account the tougher enemies introduced in base game.

Sorry but I cant agree with that. There are already less toys for summoners to play with to start off. Robbing from the poor to feed other builds? Perhaps summoners dont spam bitchy threads on this forum thats why the pet items/summoners are treated like some minorities facing systemic neglect in terms of improvements :frowning:

Actually, I wouldn’t mind if it gave Pet health, Vit RR and stayed as pet scaled pets for Vitality Pet Ritualists. And maybe some pet poison res to cover loss of AotG.

And if you want Primal Instinct for player scaled pets, I would happily take Deathstalker for pets in return. Could use another Kitty :smirk:

I’d go with Massacre.
If anything physical shaman related, Doom’s already a great option and there are other physical relics.

I could see Massacre support Vitality-Bleed. It’s already built-in with LL and melee-based vita shaman really need some help, that could be a welcoming sign.

I’m always a good option

1 Like