Return 5% crit to Dying God or RIOT

No i was fine with old CD.

The other extreme if making them less powerful but having them on way more often at which point it becomes a passive, not a skill you use tactically at the right time, which is what they should be

well, duration can be cut too, making it more powerful with Aeon’s + CDR but more tactical in popping it at the right moments.

Right now, Even with Ascension mods and TD you can’t get 2x aScensions in a row. And that kinda sucks really.

Personally I never liked the extra 4 seconds on both Overguard and Ascension.

WL outcry partally caused this i think

At least the Fossil God is God.You’re merely mortal,who can be killed in his hiding place:D

WL outcry partally caused this i think

Collateral Damage. Resilience nerf, too, I think.

Probably. It’s a really good passive if you can get it to lvl 10 or so

Templar is getting nerfed and no one even complained about them :frowning:

I did, for what it’s worth.

it’s spellbinder story al over again. I rich kid fucks up all the others.:slight_smile:

We’ll see how it balances out in time.

Best thing to do, is to post specific builds THAT WE TESTED with GT and explain why and how it fails. This way in time global changes won’t affect some builds more than others because the disadvantaged will be tweaked by crate

I guess it was WL that provoked those nerfs. Casters with no shield get very little defence from OK though so they will be sad about the nerfs. At least I know that feedback requires me to suffer more post patch as my OK caster before it will be considered.

It would be possible…on a Full Virtue Templar with at least 17% CDR:

24*(1-0.17)-6 = 13.92

It would also be possible on a non-Templar using a weapon with 4% CDR, but the opportunity cost would be Blazeheart or Ugdenbog Repeater.

If you don’t care about the 4% CDR, then it would be only a 0.88 second delay. :stuck_out_tongue:

possible doesn’t not mean desirable.

I used to have TD on my cyclone in SR. And Cyclone has CDR too just no mods. And was fine

So guys, 1.1.2.0 patch is now live.
So that makes our riot has failed dismally.

Hungering void gives 30% crit now. I don’t now why Crate did it. I gave unassailable proof that it was absolutly useless and even bad.

The only assumption: Crate and Mr. Z still angry with binders and NO builds cruci timers. They don’t understand difference between 8 phys res infiltrator and 4k+ armor warlord, that could do 7 min cruci naked for easy.

I understood Crate position and I consider further negotiations meaningless.

request to moderators to close the topic.

what a nerd

That topic served some purpose,because in preview uptime was fixed to 16 sec,in final patch is back to 20.

Well, the duration was returned to 20 seconds so I do not thinks its that bad now.

Yeah. I’m okay with the 20s duration personally.

We have expression for such cases. Indicative translation is:
“If you want to make a person well, do badly and then return as it was”.

Don’t forget about 10% crit loss. It was 25% of total power. It was like t3 devotions crit (soldier, SoH, sage and torch), it was like from 8 to 13 in elemetal balance. :o

John, compromise need to be met. Unfortunately crate is hell bent on nerfing dying God. As we still have the 20s duration, I think it will still be usable by many non chaos/vit builds. Also revenant got flat 25RR! I can’t complain anymore!!

EDIT: BTW, you are on point regarding your saying. I sometimes use that trick for negotiating with someone, lol.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

You’ve been mindfucked. :wink:

Z only bluffed with that uptime nerf so that people better swallow the crit dmg nerf. There never was no uptime nerf. :D:D:D

I’m joking

i’d be happy that duration is still 20s. I’ve given feedback on that as well and i am glad it stayed this way