Return 5% crit to Dying God or RIOT

That’s the problem the duration.You need crazy amount of CDR to make it useful.So it’s gonna be net nerf to Rah’Zin.It’s better even to reduce speed bonus to 5%,then to cut severely uptime.

Right after the rainfall of warlords, I was joking with another builder and asked what he thought Crate would do about it. He laughed and said, “Probably nerf Wrath of the Ascendant and Aeon lol.” Not in the wildest dreams would we have imagined THIS would be committed. Again. And 3 times as bad as before. Lmao.

I understand and appreciate Crate’s efforts not to let DG turn into another PoE but come on… All those, like someone beautifully put it, “uncountable amount” of builds using DG despite not being vit/chaos (actually I know of 3 and 2 all of them are long dead) would never have been able to deal with SR even during their peak.

This is some major BS and I don’t mean Blade Spirits.

It feels that Crate is few patches too late with this nerf. It’s totally undeserved and currently will make weak or mid-tier builds weaker and top builds will stay unaffacted because as it was said already none of them use Dying God.

This is how I feel. I’m not against thematic changes but the duration hurts.

Is there another more… “elegant” way to handle this? Possibly to add some conversion or something to screw up your damage if you aren’t vit/chaos so you are automatically not interested in picking this up? :confused:

All the duration nerf is hurting so many builds. I am surprised there’s no riot for Ascension also.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Not sure if this is tangential, but I feel like ascension needed a nerf?

It really is essentially a combination of deadly aim + inqui seal, except that you can actually control when it happens + you’re not rooted to a small circle

It has much lower absorb and not permanent. The second node is the deadly aim on demand, but you might not have that many points left for the second node because oathkeeper is such a point hungry mastery.

Fair enough. Do you think ascension is a bigger issue than DG?

I think so, because it’s affecting survivability of all oathkeeper’s mastery. DG is not used much anymore on other build aside of chaos and vitality.

But yeah, all the duration nerfs don’t make any sense and need to be revert back. This apply to MoT and MoE also!!!

…I still use DG :eek:

Spanks = scrub :stuck_out_tongue:

Nobody likes that, true, but also nobody can say oathkeepers aren’t op. I made a personal subjective list of most op builds till now and all but one are oathkeepers. And that odd one out is on the list just for the fuk of it. Probably another oathkeeper should’ve taken the spot.

Yeah, and most of them is warlord. No other oathkeeper in your list. Ascension nerf will hurt other oathkeeper combination, especially the non shield one.

Warlord problem is different, they are just too synergistic. Like pre-nerf spellbinder. But crate tend to go too far in nerfing build/masteries. Spellbinder nerf affect all the Necro and arcanist combination. Arcanist become shit, and Necro become even shittier.

I expect warlord will become the same. Affecting all other soldier/oathkeeper combination. Then all that left to play is infiltrator, pet conjurer, vindicator, purifier, suicidal trickster.

I am ranting too much because of this undeserved nerf fiesta. I am gonna stop now.

Ghoul duration nerf did hurt weaker builds too just as I have predicted while we are at it.

Newsflash from Pet World. Reliable source stated that DG is worse than Mogdrogen even for chaos/vit pets. And this was before the nerf.

I rioted for both OVerguard and ascension. 24 sec is ZZZZ.

I suggested less power but more reliability. Then Z asked at which point do these skills become passives?

Can’t say it’s not true, it’s a fair point. We’ll see.

I do hope duration gets fixed. Even on 29% cDR char it’s meh

I don’t think it needs much prediction. I rarely use Ghoul these days unless I really have to. Usually some mage

Strong melee builds still benefit from it (it has solid nods and adcth and proc coupled with strong defenses still helps), weak melee builds suffered a lot. It didn’t affect casters, you are right, most casters who could find a place for it still benefit from it. But ye, weak ones became weaker.

Chiming in; here’s how i’d rework Dying god after thinking about it for a whole 1 minute and 45 seconds:
Combine dying god (Current state) add back the crit damage. Increase the point cost by 3(9 total) and merge it with the right side of abom. Lock you out of all other t3 devotions for taking it. change the right side of abom to something fire based.

Fossil God is finally where he belongs. :cool:

I humbly propose myself as the new chaos constellation that will be overwhelmingly overpowered and outshine Dying God on all chaos builds. Crate, cmon, let the fossil one be left for pet builds to gnawl upon :mad:

because pressing buttons even more rarely is sooo active riiight?