Sacrificing the body for Grim Dawn

errrmm yeah, sorry for what happend to you med. And thnx big time for saving the laptop ^^. But yeah, what exactly does GDC demo stand for? My english isn’t that good, but i can understand the word demo (wich make freak out when it follows the letters ‘GD’). Are we getting some sort of demo (either to play or to watch)? :slight_smile:

Hope you feel top notch again soon.
grtz

Brutal Knuckles: Your knuckles turn metal hard, dealing even more damage and disrupting the foe:
110-550 blunt dmg, Skill disruption 0,5 seconds
Can only be used 1/second

Seriously, you need to be a NPC in GD, called Lucky Unlucky (means: Unlucky but still alive) and you have the Cursed Blunt Ring of Survival :wink:

As a medic, I’d say: U know it’s the fuss it is, let your girlfriend worry and you get some nice attention… Except, that is, if she suddenly finds you drooling over anything but her or your laptop.

Get well!

I smell easter egg here!! Like the Santa suit in TQ. You could have one weapon be an old laptop! You should have to beat some mini-boss to get it and map the cut on your head to the head of the boss.

This so has to be worked into the game.

Damn that looks painful, its a good thing you work around computers and not heavy machinery, it tends to be a bit harder on the body than a laptop.

Get well soon and try not to damage any more parts in the race to finish GD.

Thanks for clarifying this … I wondered about version C of GD myself :wink: Hope you will make it in time, medierra.

I wouldn’t want to see what happened if the cut was 5 centimeters lower…

I for one second the idea of putting some small easter egg about this in the game!!

We are showing the game to a few interested publishers just to see if we might be able to work out a mutually beneficial deal that would provide us with a little funding so that we could get the entire team working fulltime in the same office to finish out the game. We are in a good spot where we don’t really need to do a deal but where the right one could be beneficial for the game and allow us to finish sooner. It adds a whole new level of challenge when you’re not working face to face with everyone.

Im actually in san fransisco now typing on my phone from a hotel bar. Man, traveling cross country with a semi concussion and bruised body is pretty greuling but nothing a few beers can’t fix. :wink:

That is actually fairly awesome news! Best of luck with it all.

I wonder what the publishers will say when they see that huge gash in your forehead. heheh

Best of luck Medierra!

I hope you can get some mutually beneficial deal, just remember to read the fine print.

I love all of you. :slight_smile:

Looks like a kamikazee demo edition.

BANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIII !!!

+health aura ON :slight_smile:

So, will the we be able to see some of the Demo, or is that exclusive stuff for the interested publishers?

I hope that one of the publishers can make a deal with you guys that would be great, and only improve my respect and admiration for said publisher.

You guys deserve it imo.

OW. Hope you are ok dude.

On a second note :

Can you email me the GDC demo? :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t know game developer was such a risky job! I hope companies spend thousands on life insurance…Who knows, a developer might jump in a pool full of sharks to save the game! :stuck_out_tongue:
On a more serious note, be careful guys: Grim Dawn is important, but not as much as your health! ^^

Keep it secret, keep it safe…

1. Ouch that sounds like it hut. I hope you get well soon. :slight_smile:

2. Good luck tomorrow or whenever you are going to show off your awesomeness (I mean GD not the bruise). I hope you can work out a great deal.
    Btw: Why no news about the GDC and all? That’s some great news.

That does not look fun.
On the bright side, I’m glad to hear you’re at the GDC. I hope things work out for you with finding a publisher to team up with. With your Iron Lore background, I doubt that will be a problem.
Looking forward to what you’ve got planned to show us next!

Based on that picture, I call C…as you have already proven to be a little…ahem…clumsy?!? Get better, put some hotel ice on it, then mix with your favorite Vodka for that true Bloody Mary.