Sacrificing the body for Grim Dawn

Any updates like “No Deal” or “We’re talking over potentialities”?

I’m happy about the prospects of a good deal.

I certainly hope all the pre-order money is spent before GD is done as this will mean it went in to developing the game and is not siting around unused.
I am sure it will be though as Crate is making us a great game made better with pre-order money.

Also made better because unlike most companies crate actually listens to what its customers want.

First you do A… then B for those who had to blow off their families heads xD
or at least a support group…

and OUCH! when i try to catch things with my face i try to use my mouth… thats why i have a couple fake teeth lmao…

but hey creating a game, staring at formulae and the monotanous work would probably make my head split too!!

lol. It’s nice that you have the sense of humor to joke about this now. That’s so terrible what he did. Wherever that guys is I hope he…isn’t having any fun. Zero fun for him!

Today I learned that game devs do not actually wear full plate armor. Tragic. :frowning:

Considering the things medierra went through, especially that guy beating on him for no good reason, wearing full plate armor might not be a bad idea for him…

Yea! I hope he never plays Grim Dawn! :smiley:

Or at least a full helm, to keep the brain box in one piece.

This might be a decent option Warrior’s Brain-cage. The Stun Resist would have come in pretty handy regarding the following quote.

First of all, its good that you’re OK. Second, and most importantly, its great that the GDC demo is intact. Third, a 12lb laptop? Wow, that thing must be a pig and a half.

actually you can. http://shop.harcoslabs.com/collections/all-products/products/health-energy-potion

just send them to the business address for the company! ^^

medierra didn’t get beat up - he just blocked the thug’s fists with his face.

You must have the same sort of friends I have - I was jumped by two guys at once and my friend did nothing D:

Looking at your record of hard objects to face, I’d invest in some life insurance =p