Sanguine Lupus - Pet Conjurer

Well, i am glad you liked it :slight_smile: if only i could also manage to do those things :slight_smile:

1 Like

bleeding damage to pets
48 from rings
42 from belt
18 from Huntress
24 from Mogdrogen
36 from Nighttalon
168 total + 96 when Howl of Mogdrogen is active
my build has 90 less flat damage without Howl, the difference is massive. Still don’t have the rings and belt.

You forgot Primal Bond :stuck_out_tongue:

Was about to type it! Indeed, so rings + belt add 33% of bleed damage. Cruising through Crucible now with it. Damn, only Crate and Callagadra are true measures of build strength now, deep SR are somewhat different, in my opinion.

Crate is weird imo. If you can get as much single target dmg as possible with as little AoE as you can, then Crate is easy. But if you have single target dmg, but also great AoE, you will get wrecked by an endless wave of boxes :neutral_face:

Ghol Pet builds for eg, against Crate is an hilarious way to die.

But yeah, Cally is legit for testing pet builds.

SR is kind of weird due to how far you can push being dependent on what combo of bosses and mutators you get + whether you can successfully 1v1 them or not.

I realized that I never updated the GT link with the new setup even though I said I would. Was too lazy and busy eating ice creams…

But now I have updated the GT link and am letting you know!

1 Like

Am I correct in thinking that this build is still viable? I’m following the latest carnival guide. I noticed that in the GT link up top, Rhowan’s Crown isn’t specced, but you say to take it in the carnival guide. I appreciate that guide covers a number of builds, so just wondered whether it’s worth taking for this particular build or not? Thanks!

Build is still viable. Bleed pet builds like this one do not take Rhowan’s Crown. That is for Elemental Pets :yum:

Note that it is still better to level it up as an Elemental Pet build and respec to this later once you have all the items and such.

I see, thank you!

Is this viable for the latest version of the game?

Yup, 100% :sunglasses:

Hi Maya! Thank you for the build! I was finally able to take down Mogdrogen and Ravager for the first time on Ultimate. I tried to beat Callagadra but she melts my pets in seconds. Any advice?

My build: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/m23Bnr9N

1 Like

Callagadra requires a bit of getting used to. Regardless of the build, it is a hard fight for Pet builds.

Your pets as you noticed, will melt in seconds. There is no way around that. So you need to get used to “Hit & Run”, as in getting in damage and then getting yourself and hopefully your pets a safe distance away from Cally’s Tornadoes and stuff, repeat.

It is essentially about kiting and more kiting.

This video by @Theuberelite should help with the general tactics for it:

Ah ok I see. That’s obnoxious but it makes sense. Thanks again!

1 Like

Thanks Maya for all your hard work on all your builds. As a new player it’s been really helpful! I’m sorry if this has been asked before, but I’m looking for a more active play style pet build, and I think this one is as close as I’ll get. I’m wondering, would this be a good levelling build? I was thinking of also incorporating Bloody Pox for an even more active play style as well as more bleed, would that work at all? I know you said some of your other builds are more tanky but would you still consider this tanky? I’m levelling with a friend and I’m the designated tank.

Sorry to say that I would neither consider this good for leveling nor is it tanky.

And no mixing pets with non pet stuff never ends well. so Pox won’t work here.

1 Like

Any alternatives to the belt and relic Maya? Thank you

I fear those are integral to making the build work :frowning:

While you could make do with any pet Relic/Belt, the build’s power will be drastically reduced.

Hi Maya, great build! So what do you think of Mythical Veilpiercer as it gives flat RR? And alternatively, would you go for Bysmiel’s Command for the flat RR? Its nodes have some pretty nice bonuses too. Cheers!

1 Like

Devotion points are kind of tight unless you give up Oleron and I am personally not a fan of Bysmiel devo pet’s RR. It tends to be not reliable against groups and is more suited for single targets and even then, you need to keep the pet alive to proc it.

M.Veilpiercer can be used however and infact might prove better option compared to Sana’sin given the recent patch nerfing RR from masteries.

I will test it and update the build if needed, so ty for mentioning it :blush:

Also, welcome to the forums and glad to hear that you like the build.