Seek advice for my first fire aura paladin

yup, I have removed Elemnetsl Storm…I find that sometimes it does not spawn upon his landing place and appears somewhere nearby instead…

I don’t think you understand how much damage it gives, you tremendously gimped your character damage wise. Removing it if it procs in a weird way is not a solution - binding it to some other skill is. Alternatively taking Revenant although it’s a weaker RR but has some advantages like Life Leech, Attack Speed, easy to maintain skeletons.

ok, I have just reverted back to his former self

Ok, if you want some another devo to test, for example with more OA, let me know. Possible things to try

• dropping Health Regen in devotion
  • dropping yellow affinity
  • some devo with Revenant instead of Elemental Storm

You can also try to bind Elemental Storm to Inquisitor Seal. Or to Judgment.
And then Meteor to some movement skill with possibily even lower recharge.

hmm…he is supposed to be a fiery holy warrior. I will refrain from picking Revenant for him for role-play perspective.

I believe there are no other better ways to tune. Let’s see what the future patches and expansion will have more opportunities to improve him.

1 Like

Well you could get a bit more of this or that (while sacrificing some other things) but in general I think you’re totally right. It’s pretty much maxed out in this concept and more tuning wouldn’t make much difference.

I just clone the concept but build him as a fire-based warlord this time. I will test it out and see how does he fare. But that will be more appropriate to start another thread then.