Seeking advice on build(s) for super bosses

I’ve sunk many hours into the game, but never geared a character towards super end-game content, like maxing out on crucible, shattered realms, or super bosses. I’ve been out of the game for a year and more, and don’t know for certain what works better than others.

I just need help with picking out consistent superboss killer builds, that I can gather the gear for on other characters/trade for, to take down every super boss. Even if that means having to make multiple characters to kill different super bosses! I prefer something that is not pet-exclusive, but if a pet build is the defacto safest way to kill a particular boss, I’ll make it.

Caster, melee, face tanking, kiting, few abilities, piano rotation, it’s all good so long as the builds are consistently able to kill the bosses to claim the achievements. Everything will be done on softcore!

I’m levelling this at the moment for that very purpose Crazy good Cabalist

You can’t really go wrong with this one, either. Rekt’s OTT Warder

The first is a sort of combat / life leech caster, the second a very tanky / defensive 2H death god.

1 Like

Good lord 12 sigils?? This looks like so much fun. Appreciate it, especially since I’ve a cabalist that is in the works of climbing levels!

1 Like

Check out GrimSheet: Endgame Build Table - ETE edition [v1.41] for a list of builds and results.