SERIOUS SAM - Warlock, superboss killer (c+)(SR+)(g3)

@adoomgod
I’ll see if there is some usefull greens when GT gets update

Devotion questions from an intermediate player who liked the idea of leveling with a sky mage Warlock (and farmed a belt to get vitality->cold conversion at low levels):

• Why go with Jackal over finishing Ghoul?
  • Why ignore Tsunami? It seems to boost both our relevant damage types.
  • Ditto for Viper and its resist reduction.
  • What should Rowan’s Crown be bound to? What about Arcane Bomb?

Aside from that, even at low levels with just TSS+Curse of Frailty+cold-converted Sigil this is a fairly fun build to play. Definitely looking to see how it scales up.

Jackal has good stats

Not enough points

Build has Uthos

Component skills

I had a problem with my yt channel, all of old vids have gone. This build is on the turn for update

1 Like

Nice update for nice build, as always

2 Likes

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqPj5AV

This is my variation of TSS + SoC Warlock based on Trozan’s set. I’m too lazy to make my own thread so i’m unapologetically using this comprehensive guide as a platform. Kudos to Dmt, of course, such a nice lady she is.

4 Likes

Loving this build of yours! What’s the name of the illusion on headgear piece?

Does that vitality to aether on belt hurt your sigil damage? I like the MI offhand you got better than iskandra so that TSS/SOC cooldowns align better… I have hard time managing different length cooldowns.

Either way, I still need the scepter and its turning out to be a real bitch to find. I’m using dementia offhand to convert half the vitality right now for more life steal from sigil. I’m definitely going to save this devotion set up - I did something totally different but I need it right now to stay alive.

Mod conversion takes priority over global conversion, sigils are only cold/light here.

There also is my version which uses different devotions and a shield. The leeching potential from sigils on this one is huge, and it makes staying alive a lot easier.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/O2Gqm6qZ
This is the updated grim tools. It is actually stronger than the version in the video. Higher racial damage and a relic which actually works for the build. I originally noobed it up and was trying to use eternity with a shield :sweat_smile:

Just when I thought I knew everything…

I’ve spent thousands of hours theorycrafting and i still don’t know everything.

what skill inside “elemental seeker”? can’t see in grimtools

It wasnt bound on the link. Binding it to curse of frailty will be a good spot, then binding rumor to chain lightning.

Hi may i know the devotion route please? Thankyou for the kind info :slight_smile:

did you figured out the devotion route ? if not, my route was taking everything that was possible and when i’ve hit a wall i took hawk to get to lantern, got lantern, refunded hawk, took chaos crossroads to get to ultos.

no i havent figured it out yet… mind telling me how to get to this builds devotion?

1. Crossroads: blue, red, green, purple
  2. Jackal
  3. Quill
  4. Scholar’s Light
  5. Rhowan’s Crown
  6. Eel
  7. Widow
  8. Amatok
  9. Oklaine’s Lantern
  10. Solemn Watcher
  11. Murmur
  12. Remove: Scholar’s Light, Crossroads: blue, green, purple