Settlement gold is in the cloud and not in the vault

When I built a vault I was excited to keep my money that’s outside the trading post safe. But I never see more than 100 gold in there when the settlement has thousands. Is this a bug or is there somewhere else to look?

Online Reddit forums show that there is no solution to this at this time.

It’s probably stored in the Trading Post, if that’s where you earned the gold, transferring it to town storage won’t actually move it anywhere else, it will be in the invisible Trading Post storage that we unfortunately can’t see (don’t know if the devs are working on that).

In my experience, villagers almost never transport goods from one storage area to the next. When I deselect gold in a warehouse where it is stored, it will just stay there until it is spent on new buildings or the trading post, it won’t be moved into empty vaults. That’s why I think there should be an “empty storage” option for goods in storage buildings, to force villagers to transport it to the storage where you want them to be.

1 Like

Yes, yes, yes!!! We need “empty storage” option!:+1:

1 Like

Looks like they added some storage fixes in the .9 patch beta.

“* Storage Transfers/Limits: ways to not only transfer resources between storage but also set limits on how much of a resource you wish to store in a particular building at a minimum/maximum.”

Will see how this works out with my new world.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.