Settlement Showcase - Share your creations!

Dredham, as this place’s name was generated, may not have much of a future. I’ve managed to run us out of logs and firewood. I mismanaged my firewood quotas and work camp forestry…

This was the 3rd or 4th community I’ve worked on; ~43 hours played so far.
Its a (recently) tier 4 city of 56 years, with ~400 citizens, seeded from a standard settings (Trailblazer), medium sized Idyllic Valley.

Wish my town’s residents luck in making it through winter with our firewood crisis. I hope they’ll be ok since its only very early Spring when the issue presented itself as iconography, and I have a surplus of labor and near by forest resources. But, devil me wants to cull some of them, since they’ve been fighting after I built a pub, lil buggers >;)

3 Likes

A big rock with a tree inside was in the way of my city planning, so I turned it into the town mascot.

Now everyone loves living near the rock with a bush on top. It’s the heart of the town!

6 Likes

My humble coastal town:

7 Likes

The theatre and citypark through the years

6 Likes

Where it began.

Lurid amounts of this…

Current status, year 59.
Outside, looking in.

Inside, looking out.

3 Likes

I’m pleased with this city park I’ve whipped up.

5 Likes

That’s an interesting map. Do you mind sharing the seed and map details?

:slight_smile:
Farmington
Lowland Lakes, Large
Seed: 89B4B5256C5

1 Like

none shall enter

4 Likes

I like the tree coverage. “Urban forests” ftw!

1 Like

Tree coverage hiding extreme grade separation.

4 Likes

Never shared on here before, so unfortunately only can share one photo? I worked on “Wafflesocket” over the holidays & pretty proud of it so far.

Took advantage of the natural moat around the hill to create the fortress & shrine area… the bridge was not easy.

Have had to cull villagers to keep it running smoothly, currently on year 186.

Seed: 4F6D0365C5B

6 Likes

5 Likes

You can remove the UI with a fast key.

5 Likes

Very beautiful!

Started experiencing with terraforming

8 Likes

there are not enough large crossbows and ditches with drawbridges

3 Likes

Tip of the hat for your mirrored Arc de Triomphes in the Town Center Plaza.

And am I the only one that opens these awesome creations and attempts to scroll around?

2 Likes

2 Likes