Settlement Showcase - Share your creations!

Amazing! Looks beautiful😍

1 Like

I really liked the game, I look forward to updates very much. The game didn’t seem very difficult to me. The most difficult moment was when all the farms stopped working for a while. The most offensive moment was when the iron mine from 2000 ore disappeared. Most enjoyable moment when another 170 ore iron mine never changed its number lol. Most of all I would like to patrol the guards.

5 Likes

From my experience with seeds it will select the terrain that was used, but if the terrain was Random it won’t generate the same.

This is from using my own seeds from previous saves as well as seeds a friend provided, if I changed the terrain of inputting the seed number it would change the current seed.

This is Berlin so far. Had a blast with this game. Can’t expand anymore however due to the pop cap. Well…maybe it’s time to build Munich in a mountain map. Cheers and congratulations to an already very decent game! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Mountain Metropolis “Graveburg” and a memory of all the hard workers who built it. (Probably half Wainwrights.)

Amazing game! Learned how to play a lot better and how to organize workers with more skill for new maps.

11 Likes

such a nice design , congratz to you and to the developers, the level of detail is awesome , i hope to learn to design so well in the future, keep it up !!!

Amazing job! Thats a real beautiful design.
Congratulations

i just build… not planning just a lot of “layout” experience on another games, if i planned it could be really better than this lol.

1 Like

easy pacifist mode

1 Like

Bad quality since we don’t have a free camera without fog yet (so I have to manipulate the colors with Photoshop afterwards), but I think it’s worth sharing my animated GIF of the recent progress. You can see my settlement growing and the forest having a very hard time returning even with the 0.7.5 adjustments to tree regrowth.

4 Likes

Hi, How can you capture the map like that?

Forests are better but still no where near what you need to survive high pop counts. Im looking at doing another oak forest and maintain it with gold to keep the wood flow up to scratch. Firewood and planks are a killer.

4 Likes

The city gates of Asphodel my favorite map so far! Tier 4 I’m comin for ya…

Ripping out sand in the middle of town so I don’t have to stare at the icon floating there mocking me :rofl:

6 Likes

Put some more effort into my timelapse idea and used the new free camera mod with fog reduction.

10 Likes

The '91 Disaster

15 Likes

My tiny Clover Field :smiley:

3 Likes

Absolutely loving this game so far! Can’t wait till its properly optimized :heartpulse:

22 Likes

23 Likes

12 Likes

My first 500 people town.

6 Likes