Shattered Realm Boss Spawning Discussion

:joy::point_right:

1 Like

No, it wonā€™t be patched because agroabuse is still existing. People who think itā€™s impossible to pass exactly same shards without camera abuse (just ā€œnormal oneā€ which still stays) definitely never tryied it.

1 Like

Do you have a point to make or are you going to flash that around like a 6 second gif that people are supposed to laugh at and swipe to the next meme?

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a problem and Zantai has presented their current solution. If it fails to resolve the problem what makes you think they wonā€™t take a second pass?

1 Like

You are talking about SR players as if there is the whole community plays it, while itā€™s slightly more than 10% of FG owners who climbed even 25.
This palliative with new aggro system looks at least ridiculous now, after 1.5 year of FG release.
And someone is still trying on serious note to discuss how good it is for community.

1 Like

A discussion implies dialogue yet Iā€™m being met only with unfounded rhetoric.

2 Likes

How it is supposed to resolve problem? Makes retals and arcanist casters still S tier for pushing and dw meeles, vitality leechers, a lot of summoners and some more into Trash tier compared to these two archetypes?
Shards over 60 ā€œwere intendedā€ to not be balanced and now devs want to make it balanced by making it even less balanced for majority of builds?

How its convenient to ignore unpleasant facts :scorv::wine_glass:

The problem being that gameplay is being short circuited by an exploit leading to a state where it is the defacto way of play. Players seek out builds implemented in the context of the exploit and engage with or complain about them based on that context. The conversation should be driven by other factors, not whatever ends up on top due to the distortion that results from said exploit.

Maybe players of SR enjoy that exploit more than what was intended. Now all can have their way.

Youā€™ve put forward no foundation for the expectations of a gameā€™s player retention rate, the median time investment of a player, nor a qualifying percentage on what constitutes a healthy endgame population for deriving samples from. I expect you to continue sitting there smug and throwing tantrums as necessary to return your pet projects to prominence, things arenā€™t going to change without a few hammers breaking up the detritus.

Sure, cause your passive-aggressive shitposting is so much more useful.

1 Like

You are talking me about shitposting and passive-aggressive?
Iā€™m a noob-newbie in this comparing to the shit you are talking in official discord day by day about so-called elitists. :joy:

5 Likes

Letā€™s keep things civil folks and on topic.

4 Likes

Donā€™t tempt me to join Discord :wink:

7 Likes

THEREā€™S DRAMA IN THERE? LEMME SEE!

posting on topic stuff on an edit here before medea starts moving and deleting unrelated comments

Then it came to me that I wouldnā€™t really have anything to comment on topic that hasnā€™t been said already. Iā€™ve said my piece, people still donā€™t understand what Iā€™ve said and I canā€™t blame anyone cause no one should really expect to instantly convince anyone to abandon what their idea of ā€œbalanceā€ and ā€œfunā€ is.

EDIT: DAMMIT ZANTAI YOU MOVED THE COMMENTS BEFORE I FINISHED EDITING :rofl: :rofl: :

4 Likes

Just looking at this part. This change isnā€™t explicitly stated to make high/deep shards any more doable than they are now - thatā€™s not the intent.

The problem was that players were able to push past the limits theyā€™d ordinarily be stopped by by using an exploit to tackle Bosses one-at-a-time instead of all together and as this eldritch knowledge was asked to remain by the community via poll was not fixed for the longest time after release (often quoted in this thread as 1.5 years). It is only getting fixed now because they consider it detrimental at large that you need to know about this strategy that a small fraction of the player base is aware of to make pushing higher easier - not really fair to players outside of the forums or any other online communities that are just as large wouldnā€™t you agree?

At the same time, going into debates then of how the ā€œmetaā€ is effected from this while we donā€™t know everything about how the new system works or can make feedback on it for different situations comes off as silly to me. Itā€™s fair to express some early doubts like @Maya has done but getting into heated arguments over it is beginning to take it too far.

Just my 2 cents is all.

5 Likes

Forum drama wasnā€™t started by inspector Russian mafia member?!

1 Like

Actually, I pushed SR90 before waystones. It was before changing in enemies starting positioning in the boss room. Somehow, those times aggro was much easier w/o camera. For example, nowadays in Conclave of the Three SR boss room at least one boss attack you as soon as you enter the room

1 Like

Sadly inspector has retired. Itā€™s up to ~us~ you guys (not me. I antagonize the inspector, not support him : rofl:) to show what youā€™ve learned by watching his back and continue his legacy!

1 Like