Shattered Realm Boss Spawning Discussion

It’s as official as the Wiki. It is the “official” wiki in the sense that we direct the community to work on that one resource rather than updating a dozen other wiki’s, but that is not affiliated with us either.

We are happy to add other communities to the community links if requested

4 Likes

I see :slight_smile:

Change and adapt. I am sure you folks will be back to rocking SR 100 in no time. In fact, start testing now by pulling 2…you can already start getting data that way to prove your case.

You can start seeing which pairs are horrible and will impact build diversity as @AlkamosHater has stated. I don’t think Crate is unreasonable with proper data. :man_shrugging:

6c837ec55e4b85e3352d53e05e46188d
3 Likes

Sorry I didn’t realize you were playtesting the upcoming patch! My bad!

The thing is the current norm isn’t the same for different types of builds, so what’s your point? Nothing you said is wrong, but I also don’t think any of it is relevant.

1 Like

@Slev1n try this ultos warder instead… 2H Warder Full Ulto's warder Primal Strike :wink:
11k spirit, 117k health, 10k OA, 8k DA

4 Likes

I believe if the scaling doesn’t change, SR75 will be no more difficult than in the vid

2 Likes

Because warder is “Lightning fast, and strong, and sturdy”

6 Likes

And you have already test it?
6c837ec55e4b85e3352d53e05e46188d
(No)
“This is just speculation, of course, as no one has tried the new SR yet.”

Still the same thing lol can’t quote everything with mobile; @Dmt some playstyles has advantages since I started the game and I’m sure it’s that way since the vanilla.

With camera abuse, pulling 1v1 may make you think we’re filling the gap? Will we use cam abuse AA builds and go full agro with casters?

Not being able to do this abuse will only reveal this problem about playstyles. Some has advantages; not just in SR but in CR aswell. I didn’t hear any of you complain about that for example. So you’re not interested in making playstyles equal I guess. I don’t know what you want, what you call great, what you call bad news because even if you like the update news, you still giving mixed signals.

Want to fix this problem? @Nery @Dmt Want AA builds perform close to hit&runs, RTA’s etc. then please ask for constructive changes about in-game balance and I will support you. Other people should support aswell. I always play melee, you think I’m not aware of this gap? Or you think I don’t want to change it just because I argue with you?
But camera abuse it’s not the solution; just a a cover up. You said; it’s caster dawn. And I’m sure after the update, a few video with melee builds comparing casters in new SR should be enough to support your argument and to get attention in reasonable shards. Letting things stay the same doesn’t fix anything except create comfort zone for a few individuals. This is what I can’t stand.

Edit: And 1-1-1-1 suggestions is just normalized version of the abuse. Devs clearly doesn’t want that for SR but, if we go step by step; first experience than feedback; in time they can compromise for the sake of balance.

And about sympathy, if you stop being cynical and stop seeing yourself above everything else then people won’t demonize you. And actually it’s you, calling yourselves “elite” and acting like that in most intstance. So if you wanna be defensive about it; you should check your “community”'s general attitude over the years. Even I called “Elitist” once and I know I deserved it, maybe you did too?(most “you” used in plural meaning)

Now please, let us see and experience the new SR, then we can complain about it.

Man, where is @malawiglenn when you need him.

2 Likes