Slow or no mining the gold ore v0.8.1a

With the v0.8.1 Gold mine has almost non mining rate… I had 8000 gold ingots and over like the 5 game years i ended up with 0. Later I found out the yearly mining of gold ore was like 6 gold ore or so. Gold deposit is sufficient. I had there almost full capacity of workers(just 2 slots not occupied) I increased it to full working capacity but it did not help. I do not understand why such minor rate of mining.

As well the frame rate did not increase with v0.8.1a (population 647) //CPU Intel i5-9300H, Geforce GTX 1650 4GB, 16 GB of RAM//
UPDATE: I have noticed in case I set the English language, the game is not lagging and frame rate is fine. As I set the Czech language the game is lagging.

Next point to mention - this game is very problem task demanding. There is no( little) time to focus on playing… just solving the problem after problem that the game is notifying the player… Iike I was intended to build the building and the trader came, then there is the fire then the prestige is lower in certain house-people will leave soon(you are fixing it), then the compost is full then the harvesting location is empty(fishing) then you find the production was decreased and solving this problem. And you completely forgot what was your desire initial intend -to build the building.
Or in case you choose to accomplish your desired task - like build more building because you want to move higher with population(or enhance jar production or expand in certain matter) meanwhile your town is degrading because you do not solve the occurred problems.

This game is very nice and I indeed do like it but there is so much operative tasks to manage the town that it is mind killing after 2-3 hours of playing :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: And there is very very slow progress in expanding further. I did find myself that after 4 hours of playing I have moved very little forward in game. // Over all 53 hours playing population 647// I like challenging games, but this one is tough :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

As well, because of cold waves and the fact villagers are looking for shelter it took 1/3 of year to get them back at their working locations. ( the way to house–temporary shelter does not work–, cold wave duration, the way back to working location)

Do not you plan to get us Stone mines-with big stone deposits ? The stone is deposited all over the map with small amounts. To get mined 100 stones takes very long time.

1 Like

I agree with Matisek55 in the area of mining not having the value of the labor put to it. An iron mine with 4 people assigned to it get 31 ore a year? Way to low.
I disagree about difficulty in dealing with the problems that arise. You are attempting to grow a city. Issues are going to happen in a game just like life. I have playes all 3 difficulties and had no issues managing growth.

Great game. As mentioned in other threads, would love to see more water options, abilities to move goods from place to place and better mining rates.

Thanks for this. I’m enjoying the game and have made a few suggestions for features earlier.
However, this time my query is with relaxing the 1000 citizen cap. Could this not be relaxed with updates?
To be quite honest: once I’d taken a couple of towns to 1000 my urge to play the game again, building another town from 0, has waned.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.