Some suggestions for developers

First of all, I like this game very much. After playing for a few days, I have basically figured it out. Thank you for the hard work of all the developers. I also hope that the quality of the game will get better and better!

1. Suggestions on UI:

2. I hope the name can be displayed above the production building. The building corresponding to the materials required for the details of the item should have a quick positioning button (similar to Total War), otherwise it takes a long time to find it every time, which is a waste of time.

3. It is best to add a small map in the lower right corner of the UI. Players can use the hotkey M to turn it on or off according to their needs. After all, the camera grouping perspective is not easy to use and it is not easy to remember. The map is too large and the screen needs to be dragged for a long time. It is too uncomfortable to bear the pressure of low frame rate.

4. Suggestions on hotkeys:

5. The hotkey for destroying buildings is: del, but there is no hotkey for transferring buildings. It is not convenient to click with the mouse every time.

6. Planting and felling fruit trees cannot be cleared with the C key. It is recommended to add shift continuous commands (similar to the RTS game operations such as Age of Empires and Company of Heroes), because it is very troublesome to command one tree at a time.

7. It is recommended to add a chart overview to the game (or issue a separate electronic manual), because the game tutorial is relatively simple. It is hoped that the process overview of food types and building upgrades can be added to the game’s help page or user manual, in the form of illustrations and text, so that players can understand at a glance what can be done at each stage.
    For example: Buildings with attraction + attributes: xxx
    Buildings with attraction - attributes: xxx
    Attributes of level 1 buildings, items that can be produced
    Attributes of level 2 buildings, items that can be produced

8. In terms of optimization, the population is still very stuck when it reaches 500 people, the frame rate is very low, and it will also freeze when saving. The game needs to be greatly optimized in the later stage to try to put pressure on the GPU.
    My computer configuration: i7 12700, RTX2070s, 32G memory

About last part: are you using mods? Any driver issues? Because with a much lower system (i7 7700 + GTX 1060 6G + 32GB) I get no freezes at all and acceptable frame rate with 1000+ population, on large maps.

Is this with the latest patch - v0.9.3?

I see other people complaining about frame rate are using a RTX serie GPU. Might be worth investigating. Maybe they should disable some settings related to RTX?

是的,Steam最新更新是0.9.3版本,不知道是不是驱动没更新,我玩帝国时代4能跑100FPS左右,
我的电脑显卡驱动是537.42版本,Windows 11系统