Checklist: Asterkarn Valley
Max Difficulty: Normal
Type: Ruined
Items: Cracked Lodestone

Checklist: Mogdrogen’s Shrine
Max Difficulty: Ultimate
Type: Quest
Items: Ancient Heart, Runed Stone of Mogdrogen, Spirit of Mogdrogen

Location: Lost Tomb of the Damned (Secret in Tomb of Archon Barthollem)
Checklist: Tomb of the Damned
Items - Normal: Ancient Heart
Items - Elite: Ancient Heart, Blood of Ch’thon
Items - Ultimate: Ancient Heart, Blood of Ch’thon, Tainted Brain Matter
Note: To access the Lost Tomb of the Damned, click on the extinguished torch in this location:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Checklist: Necropolis
Max Difficulty: Normal
Type: Desecrated

Checklist: The Black Sepulcher
Items - Normal: Roiling Blood
Items - Elite: Blood of Ch’thon, Frozen Heart
Items - Ultimate: Blood of Ch’thon, Rotten Heart

Checklist: Bastion of Chaos
Type: Desecrated

Checklist: ???
Max Difficulty: Ultimate only
Items: Skeleton Key
Guide: Secret Quest

Alright playtesters, I have moved Nine’s thread here in closed testing for the weekend. Will move it back out to public view either Monday or at a date specified by a dev here if they want it later.

I will delete this post before moving the thread into public view.

@Dikkiedik, I deleted your post to keep Nine’s posts all together, you can re-post your list here and it will be the next post after Nine’s in this thread once I delete this post and any other OT posts this thread gains while in this limbo state.

Well done jiaco. I was always told to wait at least a week before releasing my maps when they were up to date, which I fully agree with.

Just because we have had the content and know where things are, it’s a bit out of order to instantly post spoilers to new content…how to ruin the experience of exploring even if they do have spoiler tags just to get the “kudos” of being the first to post them :rolleyes:

Seriously dude? Do you gotta be rude about it? It wasn’t for “kudos”. I just didn’t think it was a problem.

Ok that was fun. Like I said, I will delete all these posts, so sure, lets go ahead and act like a bunch refugees being given expired raviolis.

Not sure we need to wait till Monday, other players are going to start compiling lists probably over the next day or two - could maybe put it up tomorrow if you want.

Or you could be extra sneaky and just put up a thread asking/inquiring/stating about locations of the shrines and people can contribute to it while in reality you already have the cheat sheet handy to update the list.

Expired raviolis sound alright, just throw a bottle of bourbon in that deal to kill off anything harmful hmm?

I actually forgot to mention holding off on spoilers for awhile as I remember past threads from playtesters on the release day of a build were sometimes met with disgruntled players who probably hate expired raviolis on top of that.

Yeah hint taken…I’ll shut up !

I wasn’t being rude, I was simply say saying how it can look.

My hint was alcohol killing potential germs from eating the expired ravioli.

But I’m glad my so very maliciously written message somehow gave you a different conclusion to make you feel extremely guilty!

Muahahahahaha (I’m being sarcastic and silly!!!)!!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

the reference video with english translation is here
http://gatesofvienna.net/2015/08/those-hungry-migrants-a-consumer-society-problem/

it was a fairly random reference…but fresh in my mind.

As to tomorrow vs monday…well, at least one user has agreed that keeping them off the forums is a good idea, and it is not like we control reddit or steam forums…maybe I will make a poll.

Or Nine creates the thread (with “spoiler”) about making a list of all known Shrines and inquires the community to show where they found them.

Then he updates his list with previously done work by copy pasting stuff from this thread.

Result: Community still needs to discover the shrines and then we have a good list made by Nine (who already made one).

Not sure why keeping such a thread off of the forums is a good idea when people are already discussing other things about B28 such as quest resolutions (“Aspect of one shotting tanky characters via exposition” for example). I mean… I would THINK that Syphin who enjoys making a multitude of threads begging for the next build/build information would be glad to have such information available to the masses who are interested in it.

edit: However perhaps spoiler threads are indeed an unavoidable black hole which may result in the sacrifice of many red shirt wearing personnel which could be catastrophic.

And yes I’m still a bit sour over “Spirit of Immortality” dying from narration. Sure I made backups but the idea of it… I CAN’T CHANGE THE NAME!!!

ARGH!

Aspect of Mogdrogon > Deckard Cain and I thought Cain could be boring and yet HE died to butterfly allergies. How will the Asspect die? H20? A common cold?!?

Ugh.

And yes joking/sarcasm as I enjoy it, Grim Dawn: God of War mod will happen though - soon after Invasion of the Bourbon Snatchers

:stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve re-added the images so you can add it back whenever you want.
I’m not interested in turning this into a scavenger hunt as it will eat up too much of my time.
The whole purpose of the spoiler tags was so there wasn’t a giant cluster of images on screen. Not to let people know that they are spoilers. If someone is clicking on a thread titled “Devotion Shrine Location List” I have the expectation that they are smart enough to know it’s a spoiler.

@Jaknet I’m really not interested in getting into it with you, but if you think what you posted was somehow anything but rude or snarky, then you may need to seriously reevaluate how you come across when you post stuff like “just to get the “kudos” of being the first to post them :rolleyes:” while simultaneously rubbing it in that I made a mistake. I’m aware of my screw-up, I don’t need the peanut gallery to also point it out to me. I don’t do it to others when they mess up and I think it’s fair to expect the same treatment.

@nine

You complain about how I type then insult me with “peanut gallery” :rolleyes:…still this has gone to PM I give up.

@nine and @jaknet - I have a better idea. Drop it completely. Nobody cares who is right or wrong, you are both part of a privileged group that should not be getting into it on the forums with other users nor each other.

Anyway, Looks like I will clean this up and put it public tomorrow morning. There is one on reddit and the wikia so we cannot really “protect” people that long anyway.

I will also agree here. While Nine has put some work into this, is it really that imperative that it is released to the community posthaste? If someone from the community starts a thread with their own info they gathered maybe Nine can post there also… you know let them have their bit of fun and so forth…

…saw this today and considered that it may be somehow appropriate for this thread, one way or the other.