[SPOILER] Devotion Shrine Location List

Thanks sun. That was a private photo, why you posting it here? :cry::rolleyes:

Sometime later tonight I might make the thread public again, will prefix the title with [SPOILER] and after that, the 4 posts by Nine are great as is imo. @Nine if you want to change or clean up stuff, just let me know when it is ready.

@Devs if you want to delay still, let me know, I am not doing it right this minute. Let me know if you have wishes or concerns.

I might just edit the OP and link DD’s spreadsheet, or @DD do you want to just post after Nines? I can delete all the crap in this thread between Nine’s last post to the end and then your post can go in here in private before I move it out in public? You can just post here anytime, when I delete the rest, yours will be in place.

This shouldn’t even be a problem; it’s asinine. Those who want to explore and find the shrines themselves can simply avoid reading “LOL SHRINE LIST” threads while those who just want to fuck around with devotion build ideas can do so immediately sans the time investment required to find them by exploring.

It doesn’t matter, you guys. :undecided:

Update for Ashes of Malmouth

[Reserved]

Shrine sheet

I’ll also add Dikkie’s spread sheet to the OP.

I cleaned it up a bit and added some color coordination to make it a bit easier to read. Let me know if you guys have any suggestions.

Look ready to go to you? You mis-spelled Shrine as Shine like 2-3 times, and i did not go through and look at anything in the spoiler tags.

I guess I delete Dikkiedik’s post, right?

Seems fine. I preferred my title, but it doesn’t really matter. Yeah, you can delete dikkie’s post since I included it in the op

I fear the thread needs a bump to become visible again?

Thanks bro ;d

Thank u very much Nine ! I missed a few ones and now i have all. :smiley:

Thank a lot for the information~!

Is this the total shrines in the game right now? Or are all 50 in the game right now?

25 is the total. You’re meant to gain all the points across multiple playthroughs.

25 so far, maybe 1 or 2 will be added within the next update (build 29 act 4 part 2)

but we should get the other shrines with the higher difficulty

I realize now I’ve never once found this place. at least not consciously. I dunno where to start for it. Any help?

Start at the burrwitch village rift and take the south east path to a broken bridge which needs to be repaired.

Ninja’ed by nine…

Cool! Thanks guys. <3