[SPOILER] Devotion Shrine Location List

Quick question. Has Crate said anything about how they are handling the extra shrines in the expansion? Will the additional shrines we grabbed give us points retroactively or will they not count?

Thanks alot.

Anybody found all the AoM shrines yet? So far i Only found 4 and i would guess its more than that.

I doubt it’s more than that. Currently there were 59 shrines before the expansion with the max number of devotion points being 50, so you were able to skip 9 shrines and still hit the cap. Without delving into the expansion, you can hit the new cap of 55 and still miss 4 shrines.

I have no idea how many shrines are in Elite and Ultimate, but going on your count of 4 extra, we can now miss 8 shrines and still hit the cap. Basically, the extra shrines are only there for extra loot and experience as well as hitting the cap a bit earlier than usual.

With that being said, give it some time. The information will end up here eventually.

Yeah that’s true, i was just hoping i dont have to revisit elite with my old chars that have already cleared all the old shrines to get my 55 points up

My guess is there’s at least five new shrines since I know I’m not the only one who has activated all 59 shrines on their level 85 characters. Having at least 5 new shrines will ensure everyone can get their devotions maxed while bringing their old maxed level characters to the new level cap.

Normal

Shrine 1 - In the first part of Gloomwald
Shrine 2 - Ancient Ruins (where Ugdall is)
Shrine 3 - Currently in the Undergrowth (entrance is randomized on the map) but will be moved to its intended place, which is the upcoming rogue dungeon
Shrine 4 - Malmouth Outskirts, just south of the rift
Shrine 5 - Crown Hill

Elite

Shrine 1 - Ancient Ruins (where Ugdall is)
Shrine 2 - Currently in the Undergrowth
Shrine 3 - Crown Hill

Ultimate

Same as Normal

Not exact locations and no pictures. Just to give an idea where they are.

Ultimate has five shrines and Elite only has three?

It’s just for people who start the expansion in Ultimate can get the 5 devotion points without needing to go to lower difficulties.

here is my excel shrine sheet list

Thanks a lot for this spreadsheet. I couldn’t figure out why I was missing one devotion on my character and I went back and saw I just kinda skimmed through Ugdenbog and missed the crypt.

thanks for the detailed guide

My Steam guide: :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for this, but act 5 is conspicuously missing. :undecided:

Should we look to make a new sticky with Acts 1-5, or…?

I haven’t played in a long time. Are the “normal” devotion shrines available in the “epic” playthroughs. Or if I have a saved character who’s … say for example almost to Fort Ikon but doesn’t have any devotion points unlocked, will I have to back track? Or can I get the “normal” difficulty devotion shrines the next time I make a run through the content?

I updated my shrine excel sheet:

Also here in document form.

Because they vary so much in FG here’s another document giving the GD/AoM shrines and their requirements.

Updated materials for shrines in v1140 patch - FG updated to v1150 patch

FG:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H6-PYUpsXiO8rdKrN3dP-MuI3JIbJJCo/view?usp=sharing

GD/AoM:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RjfZfW3NhbD2GrTnz6jzOcd4dg3tRPsR/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

Necroing this because there have been a few small changes to the shrines in v1.2 patch. Mostly cleansing material requirements, but a couple of shrine are now available on Normal that weren’t before. Link for the updated list here