[Spoiler] Solved! Dalia's SUPER SECRET QUEST

Ceno paid attention during development:

[spoiler]

My DW build

dat 999k iron bits though my word i wish i had that much >.<

cant wait till i try this quest seems fun

[QUOTE=adoomgod;338312]
So im stuck on this parth. Can’t find the text anywhere. Been to that place, nothing there.
Step 2 Hint

Find the Weeping Oak

Step 2 Walkthrough

Blood Grove, I believe it’s the tree bodies are hanging from. Walk around and you should find a little diary on the floor, but you can’t pick it up. It will automatically place a quest item in your inventory from Dravis. It’s in the far west south side of the blood grove. You will get a text prompt and a quest note from dravis when you find it.

Oh goodie, another quest. Now I just have to get a toon into Ultimate! :smiley:

I did this one with my brother last night. So yeah, if you think Fabius is hard…
Also, Rock of mages :cool: , brings back memories.

We couldn’t stop laughing on the last fight. Thanks for this Crate.

I believe I found it north-east of the Blood Grove Rift, in an area with some manticores. Might be worth a try.

:smiley:

John was hilarious! He just kept showing up haha:rolleyes:

thx for this fun quest Crate! hope we can see more of this in DLC !

The secret level was really awesome, perhaps it needed some more eerie stuff, but nevertheless it was great.

John Bourbon and the Legendary gazer was hilarious and really tough, i died several times and needed to use different potions to survive

So what kind of god do you think their father were ?. I loved that lore it was so mysterious

BTW i didn’t get an achievement for it, did anyone got one ?

Ooh and who would win ?

Mauricius:

Avatar > player > final form of Bourbon

I think im bugged or something. I’ve done the steps, can’t find Dravis’s Text in Blood Grove. Got Stormheart, done the talking to Dalia, coverd All Blood Grove at least 10 times on Ultimate - NOTHING.
Edit - Nvm! I got it!

You need to have Stormheart ALWAYS in your inventory in order to procced the quest.

I went there with my strongest build (Farming Bastion of Chaos with it on Ultimate).

I died 50 times to the final form, and the remaining copies which i couldnt clean since the final form can spawn regardless if you killed the other copies or did not.
I can’t believe how frustrating this is… I enjoyed the entire chain quest up to the finak encounter. This is screaming for nerf and rebalancing. :frowning:

So there was a guy who showed me a picture of “frenzied stormheart of fury” legendary.
I thought this is what we be getting once the chain quest is over, but i was wrong. Anyone has any idea what im talking about ?

If anyone is interested a detailed walkthrough for the Dravis quest

The Stormheart is part of the quest chain. But a “frenzied stormheart of fury” is a cheated item since it has two affixes which the game doesn’t allow legitimately on any kind of legendary items.

Figures…
So wait, what does that mean a “cheated item” ?
It’s in the game’s files, named by someone and those affixes was planted by someone. I thought this was what we were gonna get at the end of this chain quest.

Awesome quest! A bit too hard to find out, I mean that sword is in random urn and it doesn’t differ from others. First I searched in Korvaak tomb, then in Archon’s and after the hour of seeking I finally read this thread and … it’s in korvaak’s in random urn) It was the hardest part. You need either read the walkthrough (that is not good for gameplay) or be really lucky to find that out. The sword could be in the last room at least so it’s not that easy to miss it.

But anyways, the secret is masterpiece, thanks Crate!

[SPOILER]So, a couple people said I should share my video of running through all the quests and finding out what was going on here. I recorded it all over something like a six-hour session of playing the game with a dinner break and cut it down to like 45 minutes, hitting all the major points of the quest. Anyways, here’s the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5TnfASGfbc

I’m keeping the spoiler tags on all this just to prevent reckless clickers. [/spoiler]

As I said, you get the standard Stormheart. But somebody planted the additional affixes (frenzied … of fury) on top of it with a third party tool which the game wouldn’t allow by legit means.

Hello guys!
I cannot find Stormheart. Do I have to talk to Daila at first when I find the Diary? From the description I thought I must not do this, because the quest is just finished without that special secret part (I thought I have to talk to Daila the first time when I find the sword, and not before that). Could the sword be behind the secret ‘false wall’ from the Kymon’s Secret quest? Or doesn’t it drop because I haven’t talk to Daila yet? Does the Sword always drop in a snowy area in the Tomb of Korvaak? Or could it be any urn anywhere?

Um, did you actually read the hints/walkthroughs on the first page? They tell you exactly what to do.