[SPOILER] Super boss trove.

Don’t bother. If you have AoE you’ll simply kill the blue zombie before you realize its there. The outskirts have such a huge monster density its an impossible task to find and kite it.

I’m personally 0 in 5 (2 or 3 blue everytime) with 2 piece of his set. One run was in MP (partner got a piece of set and 2 blue item) so that should translate to 0 in 6 with 3 set piece. Doesn’t seem that great on my side

I’m using a vampire Bone Harvest/Siphon Souls Ritualist. Still a tricky fight since with a few mistimings I can easily die, however I kinda got used to it so I hardly die anymore.

I shit you not the god damn frozen rocks outside killed me more than the guy himself.

They brought my WH to the brink of death, that’s more than Lokarr could manage to do

Easy solution.
Zantai please nerf DOT.

The rocks are under union contract. Can’t touch them.

Good to know, Satan.
Bet you giggled alot when creating that montrosity.

[spoiler]Hmm, maybe there’s another secret quest where you face a Celestial Frozen Rock

And the Boss battle song is “Let It Go”[/spoiler]

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

They were Grava tested on livestream first. The files were actually in the game for a while for modders to mess with.

Haha, when i suggested lokarr fight for crucible, it was considered “bad” idea but now it is weird to see some enjoying he? I am waiting my turn. I will try dot build.

For the most part yes, but if you take it slow and pull enemies out in small groups, it’s not that difficult to keep him alive. Besides, assuming you’re not just sprinting to his spawn points, you should have a clear path to the sigil and once you find him, it’s just a matter of running away.

I kill him on Hardcore, this is first my battle with him. I spent maybe hour for this kill.
I try hardcore only because my softcore char completely bugged with this nane’s stash note. I already found this note on veteran. Hardcore char don’t try expansion before and already beat normal game. I just use him for this quest.

This is video

Holy shit the armor set is amazing, going all the way to level 50 in 3h30 with +140% exp. I thought they were joke items at first but actually the armor rating doesn’t matter in normal so you can pretty much steamroll the content.

Farmed Lokarr about 15 or so times and im sure I didnt get a legendary on a few occasions so dont think its 100%, then again I wasnt paying a huge amount of attention

Im more interested in Dark Ones set. I posted a thread http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62023

And you also can craft this one (rly useful for extra xp and total speed bonus), with luck the item might get + clout suffix, end up of + 10% total speed.
http://www.grimtools.com/db/items/1045

Hey Lamante, could you give me some information on your build and the fight against lokarr?

i have a tactician too, but i have krieg set, couldn’t stand against him.

Thank you.

I run him with my friend, we have Vitality caster/Doom-Bolt Conjurer + two-handed ranged Purifier. He melts pretty damn fast. In solo I think he is a tedious fight for any build.

Not really no

He isn’t using shit mechanic like Kuba, he might be hard for some builds he is a far cry from what I’d call tedious