[SPOILERS] The new areas and Monster Infrequents of 1.1.8.0!

Yes. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPEaAuSmbhs for more info

1 Like

Ah yes i watched the PvP tournament streams on twitch. Makes sense now, lvl 20 was the max level allowed and the Pit was the arena in the 2nd tournament. I wonder if Crate changes the name of the guy when a new champion emerges in the next tournament.

they named him after Rektbyprotoss because he won the PVP tournament. But yeah he is also a youtuber i guess :slight_smile:

Any new piece of content (area, item) should now be included, don’t hesitate to tell me if you found something not on the list.
I also used GDStash, the updated rainbow mod and a lv1 character to remake the item screenshots so that you can see the base stats. Happy hunting !

1 Like

the way they handled Old Grove is the laziest thing I have ever seen in video game history haha, but I guess its just Zantais final meme that serves as the closure to this game

the fans expected a massive area for OG but instead we get literal trash, a dumpsite of all things , what classic entertainment from Crate. I love this game!

3 Likes

Great to see lots of interesting new items! Does anyone know if damage conversion on Vindictive Flame also affects Ulzuin’s Wrath?

Based on that I’d say no.

2 Likes

Isn’t it a little odd that the rarity is green when the tournament was yellow only?

Where did you found it?

They allowed all items in the 2nd edition

1 Like

Oh well. It would’ve been very thematic that way. - and missed by all the people using loot filters.

1. looked for the name in game translation files (D209);
  2. searched the name in the game database with GD Stash;

So… Nightshard Pet build incoming soonTM :3

4 Likes

Welp, serves me right for not visiting the forum to check the patch changes, I was leveling through elite HC with my Blademaster and got RIPed by the new boss that can spawn with Boris.

I had no idea what was happening, who this guy was, and before I knew it, BOOM, ded. :rofl:

4 Likes

Nice shield, where does it drop?
And what dies the summoned Nightbringer look like?

Celestial Totems.

Oh so from the totem themselves, not the Scions of Hunger? Guess it is random whether the totem spawns, though.

Btw, Rutnick can sometimes dual-wield his monster infrequent and drop them both. Needless to say his aether spread triggered a lot during the fight.

does anyone know if they finally added new areas to Asterkarn?

No, no new areas there.

So, could we identify all new areas yet?
Changelog says:

Seven new Monster Infrequents have been added alongside new minibosses.

So I assume it´s gonna be seven new areas as well (apart from that dump).
So far I found

1. Burrwitch Cathedral
  2. Colosseum W of Twin Falls
  3. Arkovian Docks N of Twin Falls
  4. Ch´thonian Crypt north of Broken Hills
  5. I was reading about something in Steelcap District, with a brothel or something
  6. I also was reading about this Sunward Spire thing.

Anyone found a 7th?
Or if not: Found all 7 new MI nevertheless?

small unnamed area in East Marsh with a dranghoul boss, its literally in OP’s post… xD

1 Like