[SPOILERS] The new areas and Monster Infrequents of 1.1.8.0!

N&O Sabo was pretty good before 1.1.8.0, but it should be great after 1.1.8.0. BTW, Namadea’s Horns doesn’t look like it converts fire to cold on a character-wide level, but only for the fire damage from VF itself. I don’t have time to confirm this though.

Pretty sure none of the other Vindictive Flame conversions do so it should be the same case. Same goes for Counter Strike as well, the conversions for that just effect the damage it deals.

Does anyone know what the third new legendary item?

Totally Normal Arbiter
Nightshard

I already found. Totally Normal Guardian (mace).

Strange I’ve killed Anne 7 times and no pants drop (faction nemesis).
My FW fire Commando has 15% more dmg and slightly survivability improved, thx Z.

Thank you so much monceaux btw i always read your name as morceaux :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Perfection.

I found what I think is a new area it had a celestial totem in it anyway Corrupted Tomb (From the Broken Hills WP there’s a breakable wall nearby another one a bit further up as well)

1 Like

Nice work! I followed the instructions and got this.

This is the screenshot of the area:

I came on it accidentally I was gonna make my way through there to get the Shrine but noticed an unexplored area so went and explored you had better drops than I course I’m still on normal working my way up with my first character since I had to start fresh. (Old pc gave out and got a new one)

Is the new Brawler’s Distinction MI medal supposed to be lvl 20 even when the dude who drops it is lvl >100? Seems odd.

edit: new Anasteria pants:

no new snowy area added though… smh

nice addition to Boris Pitt too, I believe you name this champion after a youtuber ?xD

1 Like

Yes. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPEaAuSmbhs for more info

1 Like

Ah yes i watched the PvP tournament streams on twitch. Makes sense now, lvl 20 was the max level allowed and the Pit was the arena in the 2nd tournament. I wonder if Crate changes the name of the guy when a new champion emerges in the next tournament.

they named him after Rektbyprotoss because he won the PVP tournament. But yeah he is also a youtuber i guess :slight_smile:

Any new piece of content (area, item) should now be included, don’t hesitate to tell me if you found something not on the list.
I also used GDStash, the updated rainbow mod and a lv1 character to remake the item screenshots so that you can see the base stats. Happy hunting !

1 Like

the way they handled Old Grove is the laziest thing I have ever seen in video game history haha, but I guess its just Zantais final meme that serves as the closure to this game

the fans expected a massive area for OG but instead we get literal trash, a dumpsite of all things , what classic entertainment from Crate. I love this game!

3 Likes

Great to see lots of interesting new items! Does anyone know if damage conversion on Vindictive Flame also affects Ulzuin’s Wrath?

Based on that I’d say no.

2 Likes

Isn’t it a little odd that the rarity is green when the tournament was yellow only?

Where did you found it?