[SPOILERS] The new areas and Monster Infrequents of 1.1.8.0!

Guess I’m wrong then :stuck_out_tongue:
But you don’t gain rep, right ?

yeah no rep gain that is true and is written in the loading screen tips :slight_smile:

Is there some kind of requirement that has to be met to get the Old Grove bridge repair site to spawn (e.g. completion of particular quests)? The actual repair site object isn’t showing up for my first new character on a fresh save.

As a test, I GDstashed in a Savior’s Merit to confirm that I was able to access the Arkovian Coliseum, so it’s not like I can’t access any of the new areas (makes game file issues less likely I think).

You need to be L16-L17 for it to appear.

2 Likes

Lol. I guess that’s what I get for killing Krieg at lv10 with maxed out Raven. (Apparently the bridge wasn’t expecting me either.) Good to know I don’t have to reinstall. Thanks!

I can’t tell if this is part of the troll or just a half-hearted attempt to deter new players from burning scrap on the wrong bridge. :thinking:

1 Like

Bit of trolling/joking on the devs’ part methinks. For years some players have been asking to repair the bridge and go to Old Grove despite being told it’s not an ideal angle for camera useage. So, similar to their solution for those players wanting to dual wield shields, they did allow us to repair the bridge - which takes us nowhere. But at least they did give us a scrapheap with a Totally Normal shield or two to get in there.