Stasher - increased stash size mod

I have no idea how to mod anything here, but I use Stasher v5 all of the time. Without a fix, I’m unable to do anything to effectively resume my characters. I hope the non-modders, like me, can get some help soon. :frowning:

Hey, here’s what you need to do :

• Make sure you download the fix and replace them at steamapps/grim dawn/mods/stasherv5/database/records/ui.

• Launch Asset Manager (It’s situated in the Grim Dawn Install folder)

• Click mod -> Select -> stasherv5.

• Press F7 and it will start building.

That’s it. Launch the game and it should work

Thank you for the help, but I’ve tried several times and keep getting 19 errors when I try to build it. It says “Couldn’t load template for records:” for 19 files, each with a “.tpl” file extension.

Same problem here.

If i put the fix files in

steamapps/grim dawn/mods/stasherv5/database/records/ui
it gives me 25 errors.

If i put it in

steamapps/grim dawn/mods/stasherv5/database/records/ui/caravan
like its mentioned in the files readme,it gives me 19 errors.

in both cases files get deleted from the mod folder and it will shrink from
8 MB to 3 MB and the mod is broken.

I am also using DAIL mod,everything was working fine till the last game patch.
I can’t play without Stasher mod. :frowning:

I uploaded the new *.arz
I don’t like doing it, but there seem to be alot more people using it outside from compilations and there has not been a full update for the mod, again you still need the “real” stasher v5 and only replace the arz (in /database/ ) with the new one.

let me know if it worked, it’s possible I took the wrong files :smiley:

with the expansion I might make a new thread and the changes I made with the full mod, unless stasher is getting resurrected before that.

Yes, thank you. That worked perfect. Now, me and Carlile “the smuggler” are friends again.:smiley:

Stash thing authorized by crate ?

Crate do not care if you mod your game, so really its fine. However it is not affiliated with Crate, if you want something official from them, then you will be in luck as the upcoming expansion will have more official stash space. :slight_smile:

Oh ok and what are the best mod to use atm ?

As for stash space, this mod is great, i just do not know if this has been updated for the current patch, It might be judging by Jiaco’s edit but alas i do not know for sure. :undecided:

If not, then Mamba’s GD Stash is a great utility to have unlimited stash, and is updated for the newest patch. :wink: Takes a little more to set up but is worth it imo. http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23414

any1 knows how to download this thing? I got redirected to a page and I clicked download button and it does nothing

Hello, Im trying to get working stasher with any mod/main but all time Im getting errors while building or game gets corrupted.

Could you tell us please a valid howto to get this working with any mod and not just limited to load it from custom game?

Thanks!

Hi guys I am having trouble to get this mod to work with the main campaing.
I have put stashers database files in to the grim dawn ones and have also unpacked stashers UI.arc files and merged them with the grim dawn one.

then I used asset manager to build the files. i didnt receive any errors when building the files but when i went in to the game I got a problem that you can see in the attached pic.

Does anybody know how I can fix this problem or can maybe someone tell me
what is it that I did wrong.

Thanks

Is this mod considered abandoned?

Anyone have contact with the mod author?

I’d like to see it updated for xpac. Unless an objection arises, a community modder could do so while maintaining credit to the original author.

Is there going to be a fix for the resolution issue? It seems the mod was made for 1080p screens and I’m using a 768p screen. Stash screen is off the screen, can’t click on the first tab of the stash screen.

Geez, it’s been 2 years?

The author hasn’t been around since 2016 so I doubt anything is happening with the mod.

Use the UI slider if the stash appears too big, your only other options are to use GDStash or something, or get a bigger screen.

:woman_shrugging: