Stasher - increased stash size mod

This can be adjusted here.

Hello, the download link provided in the original post seems to be outdated as it doesn’t work, anyone can provide me with a link to download the mod?

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/grim-dawn-mods/stasher/

Hey, thanks for the link.

But I need to be a member to download the mod and I tried registering with two diffferent account (gmail and outlook) and I am not receiving the confirmation email so I can’t login…

Any idea haha? I checked spam and such of course but nothing there, I just can’t register and thus login.

If you want Stasher v5.rar, you can also download from #49.

Sorry for the inconvenience it is fixed now :slight_smile:

Yeah all good, thanks guys.

Now I’m having trouble making it work, I followed the steps for the installation but some of them seemed outdated as filed were not in the same place for me so I don’t know, created folders when they were not there but nothing happens in game, anyone installed it recently?

You merging this with another mod or as stand-alone?

No just this one, I just want more space haha

I’ll go over what I’ve done, this might be more insightful.

Unzipped the file in the mod file.

Here, there was no user folder inside the save one so I created it and copied my main folder into it.

Same thing here, there was no Stasher folder, so created it and copied my formulas.gst in it.

I don’t really understand this part and might be why it’s not working so yeah.

Those directions appear outdated. You should be able to load it like any other mod placed in the G D/mods folder. I’ll unpack the files in a bit so I can see what you are looking at.

I managed to sort things out.

I have a question though, keep in mind I’m new to mods

Do I need to play a custom game using the mod to have the bigger stash or can I have it using the main campain option too?

When I’m playing using the main campain option, the extendend stash is present but seems pretty bugged as I can’t put items where the normal stash would end, as in the visual space of the mod is here but you can drag and drop an item in it, and the character screen opens up behind which bug things out overall.

Did I miss something?

You will have to place the mod/database files in GD/database and then use the assetmanager to rebuild the database.arz file. Otherwise you are limited to loading through Custom game.

I don’t know if this is valid for everyone, but the stasher mod is not working properly for me after the current v1.0.1,0 update. I am not able to switch tabs in shared stash. Will the creator make changes to this mod in the future. Thanks.

Warebare has the change. We’ll get it distributed as fast as possible. Back up your transfer stash before playing further to limit any data loss.

Really appreciate your quick response. Glad to hear that someone is working on that fix. Cheers!

assuming there is nothing wrong with the files, since nothing was reported in the last ~11 hours:

fix for 1.0.1.0 can be found at

I’ll delete it when there is a full release from tt300.
It’ll most likely need another update with the expansion, if by then there was no full update I’ll do the quick fix (and the minor graphical thing I left behind now :smiley: ) when the expansion is out.

Full credit still goes to rorschachrev and tt300, I don’t deserve it for a couple .dbr adjustments

Hi ware,

First of all thanks for making the changes.

I tried your fix. Replaced the files in caravan folder both in the main game as well as the save file directory in My documents.

But for some reason its not working. I do not see any changes to the inventory
itself. I have attached a screenshot here.

Thank you

this is a fix that needs to be build before it can be used, so you’ll need the source from stasher v5 and compile it with the new dbr.

I won’t upload the full version, since it’s not my mod, I’m just providing the fix for compilations so they don’t have to look into it.

My bad, I am new to modding in Grim dawn. Initially i thought it would work just by replacing the files. I have compiled now and it is working perfectly. Thanks once again.