Stat benchmarks for endgame build?

I know you’ll want some overcaped resistances (although i don’t know which ones and by how much) but i have no idea of what values of OA, DA, armor and health you’ll want to have. is there some general benchmark that’s worth hitting or does it vary significantly from build to build?

2 Likes

It mostly varies from build to build.

There are things you should consider. For example; your build has damage absorption? Have damage reduction? OA reduction? DA reduction? How much health do you have, how much armor do you have, how much physical resistance do you have, how much lifesteal do you have, how much health regen do you have? etc.

If you have good armor(over 2,5k) good health(over 15k), good physical resist(over %30) and overcapped resistances(Bleed and pierce not that important but you need to overcap atleast %30 the others, maybe more for aether and vitality) then you don’t need that much DA for example. If you have not much crit damage, and no proc with chance on critical attack; then also over 2.7k OA is enough. There are too much things to consider which is enough or not and it’s also important that what you are going to face with. If you want to kill Ravager for example, things change. So you need to figure out yourself after mastering the mechanics and decide what is good or not by testing your build.

But;

Low life, low armor, low physical resist; you definitely need 3k ish DA to not being hit crit.

If you have some important proc based on crit hits like assassin’s mark; you need 3k ish OA.

But again if I have to be standart then the minimum stats should be 12k health, %20 physical resists, %30 overcapped resistances, 2850 DA, 2800 OA, 2200 armor with %100 absorption, %12 lifesteal or 1k health regen.

2 Likes