Suggestion to improve Dismantle UI

Inventor has 3 tabs, 1st and 3rd are relevant whole time (1st tab from the very beginning of the game, 3rd for high levels). The 2nd tab – Dismantle is not used at all. There is no component or material or anything that you can get only via dismantling; also, there is no benefit financially (e.g. you cannot make more iron bits dismantling legendary items). Sure, you can get quite rare materials, but they are not so rare after all and are not guaranteed to be received after you dismantle an item.

I really do like this feature of the game, the idea that you break the item and get some crafting materials is great. This is a use of dynamite, which currently you basically don’t need when finish the game.

But let’s think about how we use it. Currently, if you need to break 10 items, you do about 30+ clicks (!): you repeat 10 times the process: place item in the slot (1 click), break (1 click), click each resulting component (1-2 clicks). I suggest the following improvement:

This will make it easier to use this feature, but still there is very little purpose to use it. Next topic is about it – Suggestion to add Tonic of Devotion

It would be unclear to me if I was a new player. I would think, that putting specific combinations of items on the grid nets me various bonuses. I don’t mind the general idea, but this is not a clean execution. GD needs less confusion in it, not more.