The Carnival - A Guide to Pets

Conjurer is still the best for new characters with 0 gear?

1 Like

Yes, Conju still the best.

1 Like

Collection is getting better and better!

We need more :bird: :ghost: :cat: and some love for :dog:

Buff pets 2019!

1 Like

where is your collection Nery?

1 Like

It will arrive soon.Currently leveling Trickster with shortcuts and tomorrow will poat it and after that will create the collection.

Also I will write (in guides section) how to select build,cause with OK,there are so many masteries and can be tough to decide,what character to roll.

1 Like

yeah I tried in my collection to give all my builds some “tags” like what kind of playstyle they have

1 Like

Tfw when all your builds play the same and is basically about watching stuff die while you read a book or something

Maya can you give some playstyle tags for your builds? > “tag = no playstyle”

1 Like

That is actually planned, once I can make my own tags for threads :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, started working on leveling a Necromancer. I hate it already. Going to use Lokarr’s Set + Potion of Clarity to get me through this.

Necromancers need Ghost Birbs!

:ghost: + :bird: = :heart_eyes:

1 Like

lol… this your first time doing a necro?

1 Like

This is my first time leveling up anything since AoM was introduced…

I kind of GDStash in all my characters usually since I need to test them in Glad Cruci, Ultimate SR, Ravager/Callagadra/Crate before posting. Too lazy to go through all the quests and stuff on each and every single one of them. Especially since I have like 30 pet builds, each varying only slightly.

So basically take the original > copy/paste > change name > change class if necessary > profit ?!?!

But since I am making a leveling guide atm, can’t do that :sob:

(And no, not going to level Necro using RE. Want to see if I can take it to 100 reliably with just pets)

well, since the blight beast was buffed with some HP, how about all in into that beast for leveling Necro? I used to lvl up with that boy and he was great.

1 Like

Yeah, that is kind of what I am doing atm :blush:

Ok, after trying for a few hours to make Lost souls work as well as my Will O Wisp Cabalist, I have now given up on it and remade it into a Ghol’s Cabalist. I might make a dedicated forum thread for it, maybe… Idk…

But the Guide was updated with it replacing the link to my failed Skeleton Cabalist (failed as in, it sucks vs superbosses)

Meanwhie, Ghol’s is looking gud: https://i.imgur.com/NpXUphr.jpg

Fwuffy moves hands in an obscene motion to indicate triumph while having no idea what Fwuffy is doing, as always…

EDIT: A new Cabalist is born, this time we are taking my Ritualist and replacing the Shaman with Occultist. Why? Because I am too lazy to do more than that! Added the thread to the Build List.

Okay, here is my devotion order setup (For defensive mode). Hope this may help any one who’s struggle in setting up the path.
And @Maya, could you please take a look and helping me correct the order? :smiley:

• +Ascendant Crossroad
  • +Shepherd’s Crook
  • +Primordial Crossroad
  • +Sailor
  • +Eldritch Crossroad
  • +Full Raven
  • +Rhowan’s Crown
  • +Order Crossroad
  • +Tortoise
  • +Widow
  • +Eel
  • +Solemn Watcher
  • +Crane
  • +Main branch of Tree of Life
  • -Eldritch Crossroad
  • -Ascendant Crossroad
  • +Ishtak, the Spring Maiden
  • 1 point in Empty Throne for stun resit (Or whatever you like)
1 Like

Straight from my guide:

Note:

It is a bit different from what you posted as I don’t go for Widow except in my Will O Wisp Cabalist. Also, even there, I personally like to Rush Rhowan’s Crown right after Shepherd’s Call.

Then Eel / Tortoise before Sailor’s guide as Eel provides the same amount of blue points for 3 devotion points instead of 4 and Tortoise early on is good if you want to be a bit more lazier with bosses :stuck_out_tongue:

Also buy back points from crossroads as soon as they are no longer needed to make better use of available points.

Added something for those who don’t like Pet Builds!

1 Like

Ops I didnt notice that part in your guide. Sorry my bad :frowning:
Well, I personally love the Sailor cause it provides extra movement, physic + reduce some annoying Crowd Control effects. :stuck_out_tongue:
And yeah, buyback soon is great. :smiley:

1 Like