The Carnival - A Guide to Pets

Pyromancer added to the list :blush:

1 Like

Anyone else wonder how many pets Maya has irl?

Edit. I have a rottweiler that has low CD on rotting fumes 12/12

2 Likes

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/58e534c52e69cfd83dc862d9/58e837b7c4d04bcd3844d206/58e83804c4d04bcd3844e518/1492116328090/?format=1000w

I actually mentioned it in Discord once; 24 Lovebirds & 3 German Shepherds.

And no, I don’t like Cats. I hate cats!
I tried to play with one when I was little and it scratched me. Cats are now my nemesis!

1 Like

Daaamn lovebirds can make loud noise. But they be prettyyyy.
I like all dogs except German shepherd. When i was a kid. One bit me and a few years later a second one attacked me. Luckily the owner got a hold of him before it went bad. So i dont like them one bit.

1 Like

Added the Guide to the original post itself thanks to formatting done by Ceno. But had to take out the Pets section to fit into the word limit.

Thanks to Powbam, fixed the formatting properly :blush:. Forum version of the guide should now be good to go.

1 Like

+2 summon limit on Diviner set??? will’o wisp lookin juicy! Also… ultimate ranks for aspect/presence. Man now i want to overcap!

1 Like

Yes, just saw that.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is official. Cabalist is my favourite pet build now!

Edit: Nvm, my Conjurer build got updated and won over my :heart: once more. Can’t beat laziness I suppose.

blight fiends got a health buff too. IDK how substantial.

1 Like

Yeah, unfortunately, it doesn’t affect Unstable Anomalied Fiends :sob:

And all my Blightfiend based builds are bomb builds…

Is there an easy way to see the base skill points selected, without the gear? Since I am just really starting out, I do not have the gear with bonuses, makes it hard to see how to follow picking skills. Do I need to just remove each piece of gear from the builder? Thanks!

1 Like

Just press Ctrl + Shift, bro. It will show base skill points.

2 Likes

Online and downloadable links for the pdf Guide Updated. Added Budget versions of both Single Mastery Necromancer and Shaman. Need to test them before I can comment on how they compare to my Budget Occultist.

The forum version of the guide is more or less complete for the time being and won’t receive any further updates until perhaps after I am finished with the main guide.

1 Like

Fluffy Squishy updated. Will include the new GT link in the guide upon the next guide update.

Added a picture guide on how I do Crate of Entertainment. It may or may not help.

Beginner Occultist Build Diary complete.
Skill and Devotion guide for 1-100 provided with GT links for every 10 levels.

Updated the pdf guide (online & download).

Probably thinking of working on Necromancer next.

Just going to include a Ghol Cabalist build with 3400 DA and +3000 Pet dmg here for fun.
Do note that it is made with 4 rare MIs and is only intended for showcasing purposes.

The Rawr God - Pet Cabalist: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrDeqL2

1 Like

Subjugator is not rare tier affix :angel:

1 Like

Oh, right… It has been too long since I used MI’s in my builds :sob:

Ok, so 4 MI’s with 1 Magical and 1 Rare affix each!

Hello Kitty is happy now

1 Like

:smirk_cat: