The Carnival - A Guide to Pets

That is why I put it on auto pilot and let my Pets drive :stuck_out_tongue:

Pet Dervish Done and added to the list :yum:

reomve the “better than twilligt tag” and add “drunk-piloting”

EDIT: shit you already did that LOL

:sunglasses:

Very responsible behavior,you let the animals drive.But hey,the results are good,can’t argue with them382907-20

1 Like

So, since this is the collection thread, just letting everyone know that Lost souls Cabalist (Skulls & Bones) has been updated and now features Reap Spirits because ghosts make everything spoopier!

Rabagur is also now possible while previously it was kind of too hard. Also skeletons don’t seem to care too much about the new SR where it is hard / impossible to lure bosses 1 by 1. They just body block the heck out of things, so their stats in my book was raised by a significant amount.

1 Like

Maya, which do you prefer out of the cabalist or conjurer?

Conjurer. Always Conjurer.

Whether it is leveling up or endgame stuff, Conjurer is much easier to play than Cabalist.

But in terms of strength, both are more or less the same depending upon how you build them.

Ghol Necromancer, Cabalist and Ritualist were updated to include Tortoise devotion.

Ghol Cabalist now does Unbannered, Unbuffed Cruicible with Extra Spawns in 13 - 14 mins :blush:

1 Like

Hey, Maya!
In your deceiver build, have any budget build? 'cause i’m already 97, but can’t drop any item requested. :B
And in my actual equipments, I made the mistake to focus on my acid atack and now cant even hurt Fabius. I don’t want to delete or abandon my deceiver =(

This should work: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/D2p8vbp2

I will add it in the Deceiver thread too. If you are missing anything from that, let me know and I can make changes.

Maya, would you suggest using some of the gear from the Rovers at level 35 or not worry about that?

If you haven’t found anything better, you may. But generally, you should be able to make do with whatever you find as loot and not need to go for specific items at lower levels.

Man, i really love you. Thank you so much. T_T
You saved my poor Liph.

1 Like

:blush:

Btw, the pdf guide was updated along with the download link. Mostly just the GT links. But thought I will just let you guys know :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

*The bones rattled and creaked. Their mistress was furious, the source of her anger being the fact that her rival, the accursed one who preferred to use bloated corpses, had successfully completed the great challenge of the Master of Crucible. She had never expected that filth to emerge victorious. *

How could she? afterall, she had went through great pains to clean the corpses of rotting flesh and only use the bones. The meat was often used to feed her hounds, but that wasn’t relevant here. What mattered was that the other one who dared consider herself an equal even though she simply took bloated corpses of her fallen and raised the abominations as minions, had managed to surpass her.

It was a blow too many. She donned her best armor, equipped her warriors of bone with the best equipment she could find, even replacing their steel with magical wands although to find the fallen who could harness magic was no easy task. Then with the trusty raven by her side and the hounds of hell, she set forth, to the Crucible of Death.

What happened next is unknown. There were the familiar sounds of a great battle. Lights of unnatural colours flickered and vanished. And at last, when the doors opened once more, there she was, bloodied but not broken. Still standing tall, with a satisfied look on her face and clutching the proof of her victory… she had done it. She had proved that she could also master the crucible without help from the gods. She had proved that she was second to none.

Or atleast, now she could atleast go back to believing it even if she knew it was a lie. She still had many tasks to fulfill and much more dangerous hurdles to overcome if she wanted to be the master of the dark arts. Perhaps someday she might journey east, into the sands of the great desert, into the scorching heat and harsh storms of sand and dust which strip the flesh and bleach things to the very bones.

Or in other words, Lost Souls Cabalist can now do Crucible with Extra Spawns unbuffed and unbannered, but still doesn’t work against Callagadra, Crate etc.

@Maya

Long time fan…

I was reading the PDF & your ‘three strongest’ builds. The one labeled The Fluffy Squishy seems to have changed a good deal in the last few months or I’m missing something, so I just wanted to check.

As of early April it appears to have been described as such

Active Skills: Summon Familiar, Summon Hellhound, Summon Briarthorn, Conjure Primal Spirit, Summon Skeletal Servant, Summon Chillmane, Summon Revenant of Og’Napesh, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Call of the Beast

Looking at it now I don’t see it with Og’Napesh or Chillmane…was the build adjusted this much or am I losing it?

Keep in mind, even after putting in 500 hours, I’m still very much a GD novice.

Thank you!

Yes, that was before I met with the Superbosses of the Forgotten Gods Expansion.

Callagadra and Crate of Entertainment, wrecked my build. So I had been continuously making changes while plotting my revenge.
And the result was the current iteration with Double Familiars.

The old build ended up becoming the “Fluffy’s Vengeance” given in the second post. It is kind of weaker in every aspect, so I hadn’t been updating it.

Even the name of the thread “Fluffy Squishy” was supposed to denote Chillmane :sob:

Howdy,

Thank you very much for the (Incredibly Fast) Response!

I’m only level 4!

:blush: