The Fall of Valbury and Patch V1.0.0.7 are Now Live!

Enter Grim Dawn’s third Roguelike dungeon, the Aetherial overrun Port Valbury, with the release of our latest free content update, patch V1.0.0.7!

The patch is full of revisions intended to improve your experience and open up possibilities for new builds, with new loot, buffed skills and more!

This update also includes a few key Multiplayer bug fixes that we hope will squash some frustrating issues once and for all.

For the full list of changes, visit the changelog.

From everyone here at Crate Entertainment, have a happy and safe holiday season and a fantastic New Year!

Super excited! I can study later!

Awesome !

I know what i will do tonight :smiley:

Yes!

Ty Zanchit, i’ll go and play my rogalyova

Thanks Crate!

Also, don’t forget to check the area after you killed Aldritch… there might be “something else” in there, other than the treasure chests. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ohhhh baby!

What can I say ? A big Thanks to all of you Crate !

Happy holidays Crate!

It looks like Grenado took a big hit for my lightning focused build. Sheet damage is about half what it was. Plus I had to spend an extra point for the transmuter.

Awesome, can’t wait to try it out :smiley:

edit: holy cow the changes to Obsidian Tremor… Damage per hit on page II went up by 23 and 30% on my two builds.
new icon for internal trauma

I think I’ve been in the middle of a session when the last 3 patches have gone live! Damn you and praise you!

Thanks Crate and Merry Christmas! I can enjoy this tomorrow evening once I’m done with crazy work… Now to forget this patch happened today!! :cry:

Veteran mode uses a proper checkbox now. I’m going to have to revise my negative Steam review.

Has the lighting been changed? The world seems a bit more satured and bright, and less grim.

Super bright indeed… lacking some Grim.

Omg awsome !!! Thanks Crate and happy holidays. :smiley:

Explosive Strike: now also works with melee weapons, slightly reduced damage (see above)

Does it works? I can’t see the diference…

My Stun Jacks Elementalist DPS went up by nearly 6k. I have no clue on what happened.

Also, what happened to the graphics? They look different. Not sure if it’s the actual graphics, lighting or something else but it definitely looks different.

Damn. Not on GoG yet