The Fall of Valbury and Patch V1.0.0.7 are Now Live!

Last I checked nearly an hour ago, it was.

That’s…odd. Mine is just about the same. Aside from the huge nerf to Skyfire Grenado, is also seems to play about the same as before.

Scratch that, Galaxy just installed it.

I tried 30 minutes ago and wasn’t working.

Cheers!!

A bug was fixed related to how casting speed was calculated in the tooltip.

Awesome news to wake up to. Thanks Crate, happy holidays! :smiley:

Scepter of Aldritch area location i suppose.

Happy Holidays Crate and Congratulations on the massive year you guys had and an advanced grats on the one you’re about to have.

Nope, the scepter is a rare drop from the boss.

Fixed a bug where calculated skill dps was not using the correct spell cast speed value.

Skipped it over when i was reading the patch notes. Awesome.

Happy Holidays to all of you at Crate! Thanks again for a great game!

Nope, it’s something else. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not a big deal really for now, but it’s worth checking out.

I thought that it would be updated the night before Christmas, so I panicked very much. :rolleyes:

Graphics slightly changed. Some brightness and flur added to the game, and I feel like everything is not as it used to look like in general.
Can’t say I liked it.

As for the rest - changes look really good.
Thank you Crate, and have a nice holidays!

Yes, when you hit a single target with a melee weapon you will see some mobs close also take fire damage with the circling fire around each mob for a few seconds, the radius of how far it effects individual mobs from the one you hit increases with more points added into it.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Yes, when you hit a single target with a melee weapon you will see some mobs close also take fire damage with the circling fire around each mob for a few seconds, the radius of how far it effects individual mobs from the one you hit increases with more points added into it.

Hope this helps

Thanx for your answer:) I have too much visual effect on my saboteur and that’s maybe i couldn’t see it. But i don’t understand why they didn’t keep same visual as for ranged weapons…

Glad to help.

I think you’ll find the visual for the ranged has changed as it matches the melee visual for any mobs hit by the AoE effect. Same circling fire visual…just double checked before posting to be sure :stuck_out_tongue:

Valbury: after the locked event with tons of bosses be careful running through that pipe guys, if you use a charge move on a target inside the pipe you’ll end up on top of it and have to reset your game. posted in Bugs about it

Great job guys :smiley:

Thanks for the tweaks and fixes and the new content. Great to see the ongoing support. Know what I’ll be doing over the holidays…

Great job on the new dungeon! I went in planning for 30-40 minutes on Veteran… came out 2.5 hours later and 3 levels higher! Really enjoyed the lore as well.

Thx, had to run in circles a couple of times after killing final boss, but I managed to find it!