⭐ The fastest cleaners in the World

Damn lazy assholes! Nothing is abandoned! You just forgot how to play! For whom Zantai worked in sweat?! Listen and remember: 4 blessings. 4 towers. And over 30 potions! The crucible will still be crushed! Go ahead, I believe in you.

1 Like

I want topic with advise where to put my 4 towers(maybe 3?) and which potions will help me cut some time other than Aetherward oil. And then will crush your friends at… Crucible :rofl:

I don’t think they forgot anything. Asked that guy on discord who posted a sub 10 sec dummy video to come forth and show his build. His reply was something in the lines of “they have already crippled two of my top builds, not giving them more candy”. I find this disturbing. I’ve just joined the fun and want action! But I’m so far away from getting the gear to be able to participate.

Probably just GDStashed their gear anyway.

1 Like

Bruh, so list still updated then :thinking: ?

In that case ima ask again if the build I’ve made could be featured on it :cowboy_hat_face:

@medea_fleecestealer : I mean, although GDstashed builds do have an advantage they’re still considered legit, now about being realistic is another story…

Even “realistic” builds with no greens are GD stashed by the way. I mean you can choose your crafting bonus and hunt for above average items rolls. And craft your relic/conduit with desired stats.

I personally started posting builds 100% self found, but then switched to using GD stash. Hail Mamba!

1 Like

Aye I’m using stash myself but also trying to avoid greens unless they got a mandatory item skill modifier, but yeah it’s pretty much a paradise for chain-theorycrafters ^^

If only GD had an open market tool for items… GDstashing an item ruins some portion of the game but when your main fun is creating builds you have a choice to sacrifice that portion.

2 Likes

I think there are two reasons why people stopped posting here. The first one is nicely explained by the sub-10-second-dummy guy. Post here = get your build overnerfed. Usually based on feedback of someone who never played it and probably didn’t even bother watching the vids let alone communicating with their makers. This happened to Venomblade. Rumor went VB’s times are “obscene” but the truth is an average VB doesn’t even do sub 6. What the rumor didn’t explain was that VB concept is flexible and can be adjusted for maximum damage in many ways, and those adjustments happen to result in crazy boosts in performance. The one here has 5 impossible greens that basically make it a different build. I imagine a similar thing must have happened to many other sets and items.

But more importantly some people stopped posting runs in here because the sense of achievement is constantly being crushed. Why should anyone max out their builds and grind the perfect run if their efforts will be invalidated next hotfix as if they never happened?

By the way, the sub-10s-dummy thing @Algorithm if you got gt to that I’m dying to see it. Could you pm? I promise not to share! :wink:

3 Likes

Ok then, my Cyclomentalist https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V0Bk9aN in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLrf9t7DEkM by Shoot (3 blessings 1 banner, no greens = 4:25) in 1.1.4.0. Think it deserves a mention if only for historical reference.

1 Like

Jesus Christ this set is going to become the most nerfed set in history.

But honestly there was no surprise. When i first saw the set when it first came out it was eyebrow rising how much stuff is going on with it.

It’s old from two patches ago but since ArchHeretic anounced his not dead I thought this should be recorded on that list. It’s basically all historical now.

Whenever someone talks about “secret builds” that do “10 seconds dummy kills” or some obscenely short Crucible times but never shares gt links or videos I always want to press “x - doubt”.

Updated. Further:
You need to upload a video with a new world record to update the entire table of records.

Any change that you can upload this char? Would love to try it out.

[1.1.4.0] Cyclomentalist (Crucible Max) should be in the opening post. But it’s been nerfed.

What does it mean? You gotta be better than the worst build on the list? Or than the best?

1 Like

I’ll just leave this here @ArchHeretic

1 Like

Any chance you’d add in a “naked crucible” section

Now the record bar starts at 4.30
When 5 records accumulate - there will be an update

Avatar of Mogdrogen in 2:49min. Please add me.
Build
Video