The Fat Fwuffy - Classless Pet Build

Yes, the title, I know…

Just wanted to make a classless pet build just to see how it would be like image

Note: Is a certified Aether Crystal Farmer.

Note: Requires both Ashes_of_Malmouth & Forgotten_Gods.

• [Pet] [1.2.1.1] (sr) The Fat Fwuffy - Classless Pet Build (Maya)

• Damage: Pets
    • Active Skills: Summon Chillmane, Summon Skeletal Servant, 2x Call Forth the Harbinger(Salazar’s Harbinger Pet), Bound Wraith (Vile Tincture)
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Might (x2)
    • WPS Skills: Direwolf Claw (to proc Bysmiel’s Command)

O) image : Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.8) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

Shattered Realms shard- 75: https://i.imgur.com/aIBBMqp.jpeg
Pretty easy as long as you don’t take on too many enemies at the same time :3

Swap Helmet to Mythical Circlet of the Great Serpent if you have trouble with enemies that have Mind Control.

12 Likes

Reserfwuffies

Reserfwuffies 2

Got enough fwuffies. You may post and stuff…

… or feed me ice cream, that is also fine…

Definitely deserves ice cream! :ice_cream: :ice_cream: :ice_cream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream:

1 Like

Reinvigorated by Medea’s Ice Cream, the Fwuffy conquers SR 65 with a Classless Pet build (GT link updated)

(Had to give up Og’Napesh for a second Salazar’s OPBringer though… and not sure how the 1.1.9.2 nerf will affect it)

3 Likes

Crucible 160 done:

Too much healing in Wave 161 and too little DPS to out-dps said healing = 160 is the highest possible.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I selected one of the many builds mentioned in Maya’s guide , the one named Mnemo…(forgot). The chaos “essentially a walking simulator” one cause I love chaos damage. It was my first time playing pet scaled pets in any ARPGs thus far. Gotta say it felt weird at first but pets seem to kill faster than I do at the same level. Especially The familiar and hellhound. Pets rock ! :partying_face: Will study the above build thoroughly :nerd_face:

1 Like

Build works for 1.1.9.8 without requiring any updates (but changed some augments around regardless) :blush:

Zero issues in 1.2

Build was tested for 1.2.1.1 Playtest and has zero issues in sr75 - https://i.imgur.com/aIBBMqp.jpeg

1 Like

To be able to level such a build in hardcore solo self found would be a true accomplishment. I have tried on 2 different occasions and was killed by Zaria in Normal both times. The second time I actually found blightshard amulet and thought I was rocking. Not to be.

1 Like