The Fluffy Squishy - Pet Conjurer :3

This video should help :slight_smile:

Bloodsworn signets can also be gotten in the Bastion of Chaos from the vendor on the 2nd level. Once you are in the dungeon you can vendor farm the rings by resetting the vendor. To reset the vendor just go to the 3rd level of the dungeon from the vendor level and wait 10 or so seconds then return. The vendor inventory will have refreshed. Look at the signets and purchase any with affixes you want. If there are none then repeat the process.

3 Likes

Once upon a time, I probably did hundreds of runs - to the right of the portal of the bloody grove is a ghostly tiara, to the left of the portal is Zaria, and in the basement behind her are bloody rings))

And then yes, I met GDStash and actually fell in love with the game))

1 Like

Wow!
I’ve been taught by other games that sellers never have anything worthwhile.
And now it turns out that I was wrong to underestimate the vendors.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. It honestly never occurred to me that the rings would be available from a vendor. I’m learning so much these days. :grinning:

Thanks, also, to Maya for the tip about GDStash. This time around, unlike the first time I played GD a few years ago, I’m doing some experimenting with builds rather than focusing on taking a build all the way through to the end. Something like GDStash is enormously helpful for that kind of gameplay.

1 Like

Gonna leave this here as the better option based on the currently ongoing beta - Sanguine Lupus - Pet Conjurer

Going tanky is less rewarding atm than straight up full on dps route.

Things have changed. Immortality is back.

Current playtest GrimTools – Conjurer, Level 100 (GD 1.2.0.5) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

1 Like

Like Zantai said, “an indestructible vitality build” :laughing:. Or rather Vitality/Bleeding hybrid, to be precise.

1 Like

Some slight changes to make the build more rounded - Conjurer, Level 100 (GD 1.2.0.5) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

By chance will you be doing an update for community Season 6?

This is the first build I played to 100 on HC, np, and plan to be running it for S6 :smiley:

Hm… I haven’t really ben following league, so not sure what would be the best for it.
The link in the OP works fine for live version of non modded GD, so shouldn’t be too bad for league I suppose.

Currently have a plan to update for once the playtest patch becomes live, but to my knowledge that won’t affect league, so it shouldn’t really matter.

I am still not able to farm the veilpiecer and heart of the sand king. What will be the best replacement for these 2 equipments?

This build is going to undergo major changes once the patch that is currently in testing, goes live.

Easy replacement options would be Salazar’s blade and Zaria’s amulet for the time being.

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion. I will try that out.

Fingercross for the updated guide.

1 Like

SoonTM :blush:

(waiting for the patch to release since things are in a state of constant flux atm)

1 Like

Build updated to 1.2.1 :blush:

1 Like

There’s a vendor in Bastion of Chaos who sells those rings, and usually has 3-5 in their inventory.

It’s the sanest way to farm them if you’re serious about farming them. Also, farming greens sanely otherwise requires either Vire’s Might or Shadow Strike + movement runes to run past everything. Or else it takes ages to get to the boss that drops the MI :upside_down_face:

SR 120 Done :triumph:

2 Likes

wow, your build has completed changed from Vitality-based to lightning-based. However, I still have not defeated Mogdrogen yet. Are there any gear that can subsitute Mantle of Mogdrogen?

1 Like

It doesn’t matter anymore. I am able to use my Conjurer to slain Mogdrogen and got his mantle :smile:

1 Like