The Making of...The Warden!

You may have (very) recently heard a tale of achievement and celebration, commemorated with a certain physical embodiment of a Grim Dawn villain.

Thought you guys might enjoy seeing the work-in-progress of how the statue came to be.

For those wondering, the model was created on Shapeways, and the awesome paint job was done by the fine people over at Den of Imagination. While they typically focus on Tabletop miniatures (ex. Warhammer armies), they were excited by the challenge presented with such a large piece and eagerly jumped on getting our Warden ready for his debut.

3d Printed

Base Coated

First Layer

Colored

Finished!

Attachment: 3d Print 2.jpg
Attachment: Base Coat 2.jpg
Attachment: First Layer 2.jpg
Attachment: Colors 2.jpg
Attachment: Final 2.jpg

Should’ve asked for them to make a miniature Loghorrean as well :stuck_out_tongue:

That Krieg miniature looks pretty cool!

what i want is a miniature of The Amalgamation :D:D:rolleyes:

cool to see how the proces goes, i am not even close to that lol

“miniature” is a poor choice of words. :smiley:

Really what we need is a mini of a certain chef.

Now i want one of The Iron Maiden and Fabius. I want a statue of my two favorite insane psychopaths.

What about darius cronley?

You fools noting beats Gazerman !!!

Great idea from you guys for Medierra.

Ok i change my vote : Gazerman and maybe mesmer (all 3 of em)

Me want Jarvis the hangman! :rolleyes:

The Warden has never been called “miniature”!

It’s a … err… handsome… err … ugly … err … great statue thingy! LOL!

It would be nice if the Aetherial details glow in the dark

Awesome images

This is pretty cool, but the real question is, when can I buy one?:wink:

It definitely looks great. I have always fantasized about Grim Dawn merchandise, my favorite game. Some coffee mug, tshirt, statues, toys, etc. For the fans, it would be something great (my opinion).

Great work! Thanks for sharing! Polish power, lol :wink:

Kind of a blind guess here, but that figurine looks to be around 8" tall. For reference in case you collect model stuff, it’s about the same size as a standard gundam model I think

Seriously, i would pay big for a figurine of any of the Nemeses, specially if they look as good as this one.

Looks good.

Hoping to see Shar’Zul or Moosilauke (all that blue :cool:)

It doesn’t need to be really big. i would would settle with a small statue.