The MISSING builds compendium

Working on it :slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes

not min - maxed - but something along this line could likely work (and Judgment and Abolish Evil seems to fit).

never played runes that much, so no idea how good the concept really is, but https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2g6WnON

3 Likes

Where was Lightning/Elemental Blademaster ticked off? I can only find one related build for an Elemental Blademaster, but it’s from 1.0.0.4 and so I’m not sure if it still works?

Also, does an Elemental build automatically tick Fire, Cold & Lightning?

I completed Elemental Blademaster in this post: Missing builds workshop - #247 by thepowerofmediocrity

As long as you have relatively equal distribution in Fire, Cold, & Lightning, then yes, it automatically ticks off the boxes.

2 Likes

Thanks. Don’t know why I didn’t see that when I searched the thread :grimacing: How did that build feel with no AOE (that I can see)?

Ah ok, seems backwards to me as that would seem to specifically tick ‘Elemental’ and a prominent stat would tick the individual elements, but it looks like that argument has been well and truly had by now!

1 Like

Chaos spellbinder shouldn’t be too hard I think. Put Tenebris scythe with oblivion relic, bloodlord sash, ravager head with adcth, and harbinger of soul should provide decent sustain.

If only I got time to make weird build once more…

Stash it! :smiling_imp: Also, DW Spark of Reality and Rah’Zin set should work.

thought Mergos already did chaos binder, chaos butts or chaos reap spirit… devas? :thinking:

What about pierce defiler based around bone harvest (maybe converted to fire) + canister bomb/flame touched and Valdun’s set? probably not gonna fly tbh…

You tell us :wink:

1 Like

I’ll take that on :slight_smile: :bow_and_arrow:

1 Like

Defiler, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.7) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator - needs more OA/DA

EDIT - going to try and actually level / build it now - will report back in a few months :smiley:

1 Like

Finished an Acid Sorceress by killing Alkamos and going through Port Valbury.

The character was named H2SO4 (the chemical formula for sulfuric acid), after my favorite song line: “Johnny was a chemist’s son, but Johnny is no more; what Johnny thought was H2O was H2SO4.”

It used the poison canister bomb conduit, as well as a fair amount of fire → acid conversion for fire strike. It worked surprisingly well, especially after putting on the amulet. This time Alkamos proved easier than the council members, since the hit and run nature of the build is perfectly matched to an ideal strategy against him.

If I play the character further, I’ll need to tweak the gear a bit, as it’s currently sensitive to reflected damage, a problem that suddenly developed when the conduit started being used.

Canister Bomb:

Fire Strike:

2 Likes

Nice build!

Acid Sorcerer: :white_check_mark:

Only Commando left and we have another damage type completed

Damnit, that last edit broke my table…

Edit: I can’t fix it :frowning:

I guess I’ll take the opportunity to flip the table to what’s missing instead…

1 Like

Killed Korvaak with a Pierce/Bleed Druid.

The idea for the build came from back when the Chaos Druid slot was filled. I had been working on a character for that when it was filled, and I’d been enjoying it a lot. The idea had been to combine damage absorption from both masteries, along with insane health regen from Shaman and devotions. It was the tankiest build I’d ever played, so when that slot was filled, I looked around to see if other Druid combinations were empty, to see if I could try the same thing.

And Pierce Druid was empty, and there was a crossbow that converts lightning to pierce. This version was less tanky, as it didn’t have insane health regen, but after equipping the conduit, devouring swarm was decent at sustain.

Killing Korvaak:

Devouring Swarm:

Savagery:

3 Likes

Neat!
Love how you used very simple tools to get the job done.

Pierce Druid: :white_check_mark:

With that, Druid is complete and Shaman too! We have our second (only?) completed mastery!

Well, I’ve got a pierce/bleed warlock I’m working on that uses a very large number of complicated and specific tools to hopefully get the job done in a bizarre and possibly insane sort of way.

5 Likes

Bleeding Defiler? impossible? Probably!

1 Like

Looks like a chaos spellbinder hasn’t been made yet, so I put one together. This isn’t the most painless or efficient way to travel SR75-76, but… it certainly can do it without too much trouble. There are better ways to build chaos pets, there are better ways to build spellbinders, guess that’s why this one has been missing for so long. Still, if you enjoy ghosts & skeletons, this build isn’t “bad.”

SR75

4 Likes