The MISSING builds compendium

The question is how to make demo attractive for this. There are quite a few possible vit sorc builds (panetti, devastation, AAR, CT). But demo doesn’t make them much better than a solo Arcanist ( BShield CB). The typical devotion path means that demo flat RR isn’t really needed, either.

Possibly it’ll need Corruption of G to make Demo useful.

:arrow_up:

@hammyhamster1 like this. :grin:

The thing is…you can dual Cryptstalker Mace for the aura and do away with the TMines…so dunno.

and break the whole set that supports vit bwc while doing so?

nah…

I meant for anything on the Arcanist side. But vit bwc could be nice.

ah ok.
yeh for arca side this might work

Another build profiting off of 2x Cryptstalker Mace

Conduit Panetti Vit Sorcerer

• Demo provides flat RR, OA, %CS, Blast shield CB, FB defence, and also some efficient proc skills.
  • good health, reasonable CC , excellent leech sustain and high-investment Panetti with decent % damage.
  • vit resist is a bit tight, but conduit and Serenity both have an open suffix that can help to tweak.
  • fair amount of RR. (15+15+15+10+10+devotion+26demoflat +possible augment %)
2 Likes

Made an attempt at a bleeding pet pyromancer. It is really mixed damage, but I stacked bleeding everywhere I could and it’s proc’s / rr are centered around that. Here it is, the Tamponian Destroyer: Pyromancer, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.7) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

Slicing and dicing it’s way through SR75

2 Likes

Ah! I knew you would pull that off! :smiley:

Bleed Pyromancer: :white_check_mark:

And
Pyromancer: :white_check_mark:

Occultist is now 1 build away from being complete (Pierce Sentinel)

Only 10 builds left and we’ll have a complete board!

2 Likes

Then what? :thinking:

This:

:+1:

No I mean when all the builds are done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Start working on all the missing builds in Grimarillion and Dawn of Masteries mods. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

pet for all build :stuck_out_tongue:
Pet Sorcerer

3 Likes

Then this thread will become a nice repository of everything weird this game has to offer. :slight_smile:

If I have the time (And motivation), I’ll update the OP. There will be no need to track anything anymore, so I’d like to make a table with links to the grimtool and/or build itself for each class/damage combination. So anyone wondering “How to do an Acid Druid” or “What would a Cold Cabalist look like” can just look at the OP and click.

I’ll probably change the name of the thread at this point too, since it won’t be a workshop anymore.

I think that would be cool. But right now, there’s still work to do :smiley:

4 Likes

Ok, an attempt to make a more interesting:

Grimtools: Lightning Reaper

It’s not too hard to work on the Nightblade side, but rather hard to make Necro more engaging than basically any other mastery for this (imho).

• Skills: Conduit Bone Harvest + Chain Lighning + 2x move skills =Shadow Strike (single target focus) + Amatok Breath charge + good damage Blade spirits
  • good sustain, good damage (~90% pierce convert, ~100% cold convert)
  • RR = 12+12+devotions (35+32 + Viper), which is the best that I could do here.
  • Low health and DA, but green can roll some health/DA modifiers (no affixes picked on the build)
  • Resistances are tight, but most any amulet suffix can help to tweak that.
    Nightblade: free dual, SS, Blade Spirits
    Necro: BH, Omen DA, Torment Absorb, Harb CS and leech

Boots are basically just to fill in resist and health gaps (proc is nice, tho) …so green or other boots could work too.

2 Likes

Pierce Sentinel

This one is more aimed at my piano devotion preference and needs some tweaks:

Skills: Conduit Pox, SoC, CoF, RF, Judgement, VM, Guardians

• lots of open gear affixes: Emphasis is OA due to needed crit procs. Then resists, DA.
  • ~90% acid->pierce, ~50%vit->pierce, ~50%chaos->pierce, ~75%elemental->pierce (small conflict but worth it for RR).
  • Damage dev procs: TFangs, GGaze, AcidSpray, BoW, UknSoldier.
  • Decent % damage, RR = 25+15+10+dev (32+28)
  • Good health, Good Sustain (devotions + SoC). Keep in mind thatWasting effectively adds~250 DA.
  • small amount of bleed and trivial vit.

(Theory Craft)

Edit (changes):
better skill point distribution:

• Added 1 ptGuardian to proc TFangs (…how did I forget this?):
  • Better OA example through gear (only 2 simple magic affixes added -armor/aggressive, medal/Attack- for example). >Use few-pt Asc/Clarity when need a little more flat DA or CC - which should not be that often. 3k OA should be fairly easy to assemble among the 3 MIs.
  • CoF/Vun should probably be 10/10; bleed is actually decent, Vun offers DA debuff of 75 + some lingering damage of type…so why not - as it covers the screen for 12s with no CD
  • SoC - 12/12 first skill, second 1 pt, which should still do fine
  • RF best breakpoint is 16/16 , max Consecration for more AS/resist, more Smite for RR spread(pass through)
1 Like

Nice approach.

I was thinking of starting off with either Goredrinker and Gildor’s pulverizer.
Or going with the bleed/pierce conduit for AoM

Neither of which would allow me to use either source of RR you have, which seemed like a big problem.

Lightning Oppressor on the way, ~SR65-66 toon, comfy there

1 Like

Necro ain’t doing much but still: Oppressor, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.7) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

2 Likes