The Outworld Devourer (1.1.7.1-1.1.8.1) - 2H Spellbinder (EVERYTHING+)

Suggested leveling build for this?

I would just level necro first, start with skeletons until you can max ravenous earth then you refund skeletons and use ravenous earth.

1 Like

You can use this guide by @Stupid_Dragon

1 Like

I got my ass kicked like 20-25 times in the boss room tryharding vs. Fabius, so nothing really interesting to record, unfortunately

3 Likes

any alternatives to helm, chest legs and belt (I dont have kriegs either)? until I get these drops

Diviner’s Mask, Ravager’s Gaze, Mythical Cowl of the Paragon, Fettan Mask

Diviner’s Raiment, Fateweaver’s Raiment, Mythical Callidor’s Vestments

is target farmable in Port Valbury in MC. I recommend to farm the MI one directly. Variety is possible - tempest / incorruptible / aggressive / impervious / stalwart of readiness / attack / protection / aetherfire / harmonious

is also target farmable. Morevore, it drops a lot in SR. If you still don’t have - Mythical Wraithborne Legwraps, Mythical Leggings of Arcane Currents, Mythical Arcane Harmony Leggings

1 Like

At least I managed SR110. Let’s see what changes new aggro system will bring.

6 Likes

96306224_215443fa14f37a3c9cd82e309bd9e981_800

2 Likes

Insanely good build! Not many 2-h builds can do SR90 or even more, glad to see Temporal Arcblade now is so useful.
Sad that I can’t reach any SR level higher than 92-93… Grim Dawn always crashes there :frowning:

2 Likes

Thanks!
Upload this in your character save folder (make a backup for sure)
It has 120SR unlocked. Try to jump directly to 95 with waystone or higher
levels_world001.map.zip (616.5 KB)

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for this!!! Will be really useful for testing!

1 Like

Can you share the savefile to try? I really dont have much time to level a character :frowning:

GD stash is your friend there

Valve recently changed the name to Outworld Destroyer, slowly creeping back to it’s original name in dota 1.

tho I’m not really sure where you got the name from. The only outworld devourer I know is from dota :rofl:

1 Like

@RavenX _Annatar.zip (1.5 MB)

1 Like

Just a coincidence, Dmt can’t be playing a game as toxic as Dota, can’t she? :rofl:

1 Like

Detective_Dragon :face_with_monocle:

Yeah, only Toxic Elitists™ can stomach that game :rofl:

4 Likes
2 Likes

1 Like