The Steam Awards 2019 - We can vote for Grim Dawn

Already voted for GD, of course.

1 Like

GD got my support!

1 Like

I voted POE for the Labor of love award in the past, I’ll admit that.

Not gonna do that any more after GGG sold out to Tencent, even with the announcement of Poe 2/4.0.

Yeah, I voted Grim Dawn this year, and I think Crate fully deserves it :slight_smile:

last year GTA 5 won labor of love, a game truly loved by millions…

There is nothing wrong with voting for this game but if there is any sliver of hope in us thinking GD gets a chance of winning, then perhaps we need to wake cause we certainly out of touch with reality.

This is why I am convincing my friends to vote for GD too. It’s always 15 votes more! :3

1 Like

Even TQ got one in 2017… and you think that GD doesn’t have a chance? :gazer:
Screenshot_2

TQ franchise is certainly far far MOAR popular than Grim Dawn could ever hope for…

I was so very torn between Terarria, which gets one of it’s biggest updates in a few weeks and GD, but I voted for GD this time.

hmmmm…

2 Likes

that cant be possible! Crate must have done something about this!

You just wait and see, some other bigger game will prevail :smiling_imp:

I vote with my heart, and not by what game may have a chance of actually winning the award, so I don’t think that I’m out of touch with reality for voting GD.

Crate knows this as well. Sure, they don’t expect to actually win the award, but I’m sure that they’ll be more than pleased if they get thousands of votes from their players.

Well, nowdays it’s surely not that easy anymore, because there are quite some Devs which polish, improve and add stuff over Time. Like i mentioned No Mans Sky, while it might be for the major People a letdown at release, if you look at what it is now and compare it to Release or even the initial planned Game, it’s a huge difference and much more. Terraria still gets updates, i’m sure Starbound as well. Minecraft etc. Even Assassins Creed Odyssey have gotten some nice Updates paid as well non-paid (and in the same way it can be argued for some other AAA Games as well).

So from my Perspective there are many (more) Games which also would deserve “Labor of Love”, that’s why i understand if certain people vote for something differently. However due i’m a huge Fan of ARPG’s -> Hack’N’Slay, one of my absolute Favorite Genre’s bundled with the Fact that Grim Dawn is one of my absolute Favorites in this Genre, and see how much improved a already amzing game even further, it’s for me personally Quite easy to vote for Grim Dawn.

Looks at profile pic

A WIIIIITCH!!!

Does not matter if they win the Steam The Labor of Love Award award or not!
I have obviously voted for them.

Either way, their player base appreciates what they have achieved, and a Steam award is not really going to make any difference in the whole picture of their status on Steam anyway.

When I cast my votes for the steam awards, I was unable to vote for Grim Dawn in any of the fields. I even tried to cast my vote for the new DLC because that one had come out this year, and it didn’t let me :sob:

You can only vote for the “Labor of love”, all other categories are for 2019 only games.

still waiting for Grim Dawn to be included in the list! :rofl:

The Steam Nominees were already selected, GrimDawn isn’t one of them but that’s fine.

Voted as soon as it opened for GD! Love the game, even if I am just getting into the “end game” parts. hehe

1 Like

with a tiny market presence and a community as small as a peanut, there is absolutley no way this game will win any awards :smiling_imp: