The Trophy Room

yeah i guess im just a worry wort thinking if I didnt hit the save that all my data would be reset to last known point or something… even though this isnt the case haha.

Eye of the Beholder & Mask of Delirium

Herald’s Boots

Crest of the Black Legion

Bloodreaper’s Glory set
Nice crossy

Anyone manage to get decent green Murderer’s pieces yet? Might be some of the rarest items in game :stuck_out_tongue:

I wasn’t worried about not getting the level cap raised until just now…

hah nice :wink:

Thinkin I just found my first double rare item. from a hero in Chronleys hideout

gz shame its a bad one :slight_smile:

lol ya it did not replace my current one… but its in stash for my other char who could maybe use it.

This makes me wanna go Demo;)

hah pretty nice one, explosive strike wud be good with that :wink:

wow… Never thought I would see this M.I. drop… then add a rare affix to it… to bad it was a terrible one! :frowning:

First for me lol

Damn that is one crazy firearm… The rolls on that are insane. I have been playing this game for quite a while and have not seen a firearm that nice. Great find… Was it a drop or from vendor?

just chaotic rifle

It was a drop in Croney’s Hideout and yes the rolls are crazy I stood and watched them for a whole minute when I found it xD

sigh, one level away :cry:

also waiting to try this bad boy :stuck_out_tongue:

Really nice rifle!

I’ve got 5 of 6 items from the Herald Set. Level requirement: 36 :undecided: :rolleyes:
I’ll post some pics when i found the last piece (the chest armor!)

u cud always raise ur lvl if u rly wanted to try it out, since I doubt we will be seeing a lvl increase for some time :wink:

This is the M.I from Zarthuzellan - it was the first to drop of three consecutive M.I drops in a row. The other two were trash but this one could prove useful for a Chaos Damage build in the future once the level cap has increased.

Unfortunately due to the fact that I play on a laptop I cannot post the entire tooltip of the item as it doesn’t fit on my screen… None the less, here it is. Enjoy!

Syn

My new favorite demo shield :smiley: