The Trophy Room

I’ve been trying to replace my Hound’s Tooth without success. I did get this yesterday though. Too bad I can’t use it yet.

I found those boots a while back and tried to use them. The light debuff kills them.

Derp… your right lool. the trophy room… now I feel foolish. Id suggest ignore my thread and post in there. could a mod perhaps move the posts and delete this thread?

Since I didn’t see this before making a show off item thread… ill post it here and hope the other gets deleted ^^;

First find of B17 for this, but gonna need better :slight_smile:

Looking for the Helmet version, seems really rare? But this was a cool drop.

As for helmet this was a pretty sweet helmet I found. Havent found anything like it since with these kind of stats.

My other character had these 2.
Not very good, but somethin atleast lol

A really cool mid tier M.I. shield

i just merged the threads, feel free to edit delete posts as necessary.

Isaac’s Spaulders of meh :undecided:

can’t remember if this is an actual “MI” or whatever.

Damn Murderers won’t drop any of their lewt but I have most of the other MI’s posted so far :smiley:

Thank you :slight_smile:

And yeah I am trying to get Murderers breastplate. thats a tough one.

Also who drops the Acended Casque? I thought maybe the Acended type of mob who drops the shoulderplates could also drop the helmet? But not a single Acended Helmet has dropped from them which would hint for the actual M.I. counterpart. Any help! lol

Wow! If you ever feel like trading that hat of Olerons Wrath please let me know :smiley:

Had a good couple of days with my Occultist.

Solid WTF to Soiled Trousers…wow lmfao!

On a side note, has anyone brought up the fact that Uniques and Set pieces should be a different color instead of the same blue? Doesn’t bother me but thought that would make sense.

So… If someone has a build that doesn’t require them to run from anything, ever. And doesn’t mind the loss of light radius. I might have a good pair of fast boots for you:

had these and they are just… terrible lol… once your hit and that terrible skill procs your a sitting duck to a swarm of enemies… I just use high haste boots and traveler for speed without the worries of being stopped and destroyed ^^

Agreed. I keep a set with me in the case I need to run a farther distance just as a time saver, but the penalty on them really makes them totally pointless as soon as you contact any enemies… you slow to a friggen crawl! lol

Finally I have gotten around to take screenies of my bestest gear…

just 2 of my favorite items to use. This is because you can use them very early in the game, at level 10!

but that is just my opinion :wink:

What is the furthest distance you have to run in this game that isn’t populated with enemies? Login to first bridge? :stuck_out_tongue: terrible boots.

Let me clarify…

You go through an area of a map and clear it, only to realize you want to head back toward a different area / went wrong direction / want to get more quickly to a riftgate or vendor etc.

That is when I use them… I don’t use them when I’m trekking into areas I haven’t gone yet in that session :slight_smile:

yeah but then you save, come back later and every area is populated again lol no matter where you run. For just what 25± run speed, I got over 20 I think from high haste roll + travelers on it with a sweet rare affix also attached. Much better to use. Those boots shouldnt have that skill imo, the run speed is all it has, its not like it has crazy other stats attached to it lol

Oh no I hear you… I don’t use them really at all… Just saying they can come in handy once in a while, but to be more worthwhile to use IMO they need to take the penalty chance down to 1-2%

PS you save? I find I don’t ever save in this game and its never been an issue for me…

logging out does the same thing