The Trophy Room

Not long after I read your post I found a chest piece with ‘of the king’ suffix but no prefix unfortunately. Rather uncanny that haha :stuck_out_tongue: I will copy it and send it to your email.

Oh, because looking at that image you posted it shows “sell back value - original price” so I had assumed that was taken while in the vendor window prior to or after purchasing it.

Oh wow didn’t notice that massive amount of iron to sell it back lol.

Nah I usually stock up on items and then head to the merchants to sell stuff so yea probably took the screenshot while doing that.

You probably don’t need to. I have several items with “of the king” affixes, most likely a chest piece as well. I’m just looking for a better version. But if you want the item just PM me.

Will of Fate

How does the elemental damage on this gun work? Is it three separate damage figures added up, or do they make up a percentage of the shown figure?

Elemental damage is 1/3 as Fire, 1/3 as Cold and 1/3 as Lightning, a percentage of the figure shown.

It may not seem like much, but it’s actually a significant dps boost for me. Items like this are why it’s worth paying attention to yellow items in addition to the greens and blues. I absolutely love this new component, though I wish it had a better completion bonus.

Also, this gun has served me well this week:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=235725739

strange item o.O

I think the skill bonuses are for your character, they don’t have an indentation.

ye i thought that to, just strange in the sense that I have never seen anything like that, didnt even know the double skill affix existed

Recently found those…

My two nicest self found items, just need a full severed claw now…

edit : removed direct image links to avoid making the page huge.

Imgur

Imgur

Mark of the Traveler is an interesting choice, but nice items!

Here are the swords I found and currently use while farming Hideout. Have gotten a few other nice blues as well.

Havent seen a thread like this made. But I love seeing peoples awesome gear found especially M.I.'s Show off your M.I’s or any awesome Rare gears you are proud of!

I will start off with the few of mine.
First find of B17 for this, but gonna need better :slight_smile:

Looking for the Helmet version, seems really rare? But this was a cool drop.

As for helmet this was a pretty sweet helmet I found. Havent found anything like it since with these kind of stats.

My other character had these 2.
Not very good, but somethin atleast lol

A really cool mid tier M.I. shield

Thats all for now. Hope to see some awesome posts to make me wanna farm even more for insane rare items!

Dat 88 piercing damage. :cool: Is Willie’s Razor bugged, or is it actually supposed to be this awesome? Seems to good to be true.

OK here are the most interesting so far. :wink:

Why do we need two of these threads right next to each other? :smiley:

Although I’ve gotten a Soldier to L27, rare items have been very… “rare” for me. :smiley:

Here are some interesting magic items, though in some cases I haven’t found them spectacularly useful:

29% is fast, fast, fast; but the light radius debuff can be a pain underground and at night.

Interesting pistol though I think it’ll be more useful if/when a gunslinger class with an organized set of firearms skills comes to pass. Might be good in a dual pistols situation.

Very useful magic badge for shield-users.