The Trophy Room

Ahh these good old days, you make me recall TQ when doing many runs for multi relic blueprints to craft just one legendary.

3 Likes

I was minding my own business farming some Malkadarr’s Dreadblades trying to get good affixes for a cold Trickster build when suddenly this dropped:

The one double-green dreadblade I get and it’s not even for cold damage?! What are the odds! xD
I’m almost tempted to make a build around it, with the other hand being Beronath Reforged of course. Maybe a Dervish… :thinking:

1 Like

Was farming this guy, and to my surprise he can drop 2 of his MIs at the same time!
I guess that means he can dual wield them. That should make farming a good one significantly easier, but also more dangerous. :wink:

The best I’ve gotten so far is Warped of Arcane Blaze, but I’ll probably try to get something to beat that.

decent I guess

4 Likes

Any HC players out there would like a Seal of Might blueprint?

1 Like

Wish it was Derma Slicer :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah but now you have a challenge: make Pierce RoS build with that weapon!

1 Like

Well at least it’s not this bullshit:

And yeah, those affixes fit RoS better anyway =)

3 Likes

Double rare MI?
Now i have to make a Reaper with this.

2 Likes

The prefix is green, but the suffix is yellow. Still, very nice drop.

Use Rainbow mod or search the affixes on grim tools.

It is a MI with one rare affix. The attack speed sucks, so no need to make a reaper just for that weapon. Also you could check out spellbinder [1.1.9.1] One class to rule them all. DW variation of aether Spellbinder (CR 4:30, SR95, all Celestials)

Okayish pet helmet?

1 Like

Looks ace!

Rate this? I am thinking it goes onto my spellbinder

3 Likes

:smiley:

2 Likes

I think it’s ok? Too bad the sword is a vitality dmg weapon.

These are OKish?

1 Like

Its junk affixes, it is a pet weapon.

1 Like

The 2nd is okish, 1st you would prefer another suffix. The last one should be supercharged/overlord’s shield of thorns/vegeance.

20210503192223_1

Random find while levelling a new character. Not perfect but not half bad either. Gonna need to think what to do with it, Physical Retaliation Counter Strike + Vines maybe?

2 Likes