There must be a way to remove or move hunter traps after they have been set!

I just figure out why my T1 hunting cabin is not hunting deers anymore. They keep checking the traps left behind by the T2 hunting lodges after I moved them! Then they ran all the way to the T2 lodges to put down the small animal carcasses. This is absurd.

I wanted to try using the T2 to increase pelt production and realize that it might be better to just move all my T2 to another location where there is no big game like deers or boars and let them concentrate on trapping small game. But the traps were laid previously on the same places as where the deers and boars are. So now, the T1 hunters are obsesses with checking traps that their T2 hunters have left behind and hardly hunt the deers at all. This really makes the hunting part of the game very difficult to get through since there is no way to remove or move those traps.

If you can remove bushes, trees, etc., why can’t you make it so you can just remove/move traps?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.