Things you think you are the only one doing

Always! :smile:

1 Like

:smile:
It occurs to me I never tried to see hat happens if I donā€™t speak to him.

Every time I finish Port Valbury I run past the ā€œteleport backā€ stone, to that small balcony and take a long thoughtful look around the opening scenery. Haven enjoyed that moment of stillness, I then climb down and, satisfied, teleport back :slight_smile:
Never skipped that ritual yet :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Something else I tend to always do is cleanse all shrines even after I have 55 devotion points. I hate seeing them with an X on them on the main map showing theyā€™ve not been cleansed. Even PV, Conflagration and Stonerend Quarry Iā€™ll go into to cleanse them, though I sorta hate both areas due to the ground crap.

3 Likes

i looove cleansing the 3 secret boss shrines even tho the cost is high/a skeleton key. For some reason when i do that last one it just feels like everything is ā€œdoneā€ (even if iā€™ve example skipped the shrine in Fort Ikon tomb :rofl:)

Havenā€™t done those yet. Not got many characters in Ultimate, only 1-2.

1 Like

Are you referring to Mogdrogenā€™s shrine and such?

nop, the shrines in the entry to the 3 ā€œsecretā€ bosses

Spoiler

Crate, Lokarr, Bourbons I guess.

correctamundo, those 3 have devotion shrine in their ā€œfoyerā€, which requires a Skeleton Key as material/offering to restore

Yeah I had to rack my brains and figured this out as well. Iā€™m not used to hearing them referred to collectively so it took me a moment.

I disabled damage numbers, monster health bars above their heads and monster levels. Thanks :crate: for these options.

Another thing I do is always loot everything I can before I release any prisoners. I open chests, smash bone piles, etc, before I even talk to them. :smile:

1 Like

I actually do the same tbh.I max my 1 mastery with 1 passive usually in my second mastery so when i max the first mastery i focus on second.First usually are my damage mastery and my second mastery are mainly for passives

Lol same Iā€™m like let me get this and that and that before I free/talk to youšŸ˜‚

After almost 2000 hours on GD, Iā€™ll pick it up every now and then (particularly after an update), theorycraft something (hopefully) new and different in Grimtools, create a total-cheat level 100 GD-Stash version of the build to see if itā€™s actually viable for anything at all, then do a ā€˜clean startā€™ and level the same target build from scratch with self-found everything.

I know thereā€™s so much wrong with that itā€™s not even funny, and I wouldnā€™t recommend itā€¦ however it suits me and I find it fun.

1 Like

I do similar, but instead of self-found from level 1 I have 2 saves at Homestead at level 94 in Ultimate. One is ODV and one is Kymon, so I just craft items and play from there with level 1 Devotions. By the end of FG everything is capped. :sunglasses:

Honestly, I canā€™t slog through Act 1 and 2 much at this point since Iā€™ve played those areas many, many times since the Alpha first releasedā€¦

I take second mastery at ten, because I want the pretty pictures, and OCD. I am a slow leveler early on because I max them together.

Must get every chest, even the ones I know drop crap.

Mentioned before I assume, must do all quests on all difficulties, even if I transferred gear and am 100 in normal (from SR)

And finally, embarrassingly, I get up and do the snoopy happy dance when a pink MI drops (except the Magi) then I kill them both.

I think the happy dance is just me though. LOL

what? pink?

Rainbow Filter tool colours them pink.

1 Like