Three things you don’t love about 1.1.6.0

In any case, you are the one who is a fan of Vanguard. So i’m eager to see your 3+1 runs with Ulzuin instead of Empyrion.

Don’t give yourself too much credit, he listens to everyone really. It makes no difference what level of noise (that obviously affects less het up players as you see above)

In my experience you can to it with 12K HP +. Let’s say 13K if you wanna make sure you take care of afflicted mod.

I’m a fan of anything that doesn’t cheese the game. I don’t love vanguard. We’ve been through this.

As fort the second part, i’m not sure if serious or sarcasm (i’d say both and i could do the same) but yes, you can be sure that if the build I like to play at any given time and want to post happens to have the HP pool for this, I will

As a builder myself who tested dozens and dozens of different builds (my own and other builders’) I think that’s not true. Because of the nature of Crucible (getting swarmed + debuffed by multiple foes all the time) having that extra cushion of hp before you can leech back or/and kill a dangerous monster is very important.

We should also differentiate between “can do” as in reliably farm Crucible in the hands of an average player and “can do” as in have some success in hands of top pilots/builders.

Not just myself but all of the top builders. I’ve had quite a few of my builds target nerfed in the past and this patch target nerfed quite a few builds from our group.

I mean, I know that in the past Zantai said something like “We don’t balance our game based on Crucible” but at this point it would be silly to deny that a lot of endgame balancing is based on what top builders/top pilots produce.

Why on earth would you, anything else is someone else experiences is some random fluke

If you can;t do something reliably then there are a few things to consider:

• The goal you had in mind is not fesable
  • It simply needs adjustments
  • git gud

…at least, this is how I do it

I’ve given you context in which it might work. I didn’t say ALL builds

I tried…the alternative it is.

2 Likes