Tier 5? More end game activities

So in overall I love the combat update on version 0.92. However, I think FF should have more end game activities instead of just idle wait for raider coming.

For example: when we upgrade to T5, Town hall will become Castle and we will have royal which give us an option to declare the war with NPC countries (they have exactly what we use to def: towers, walls, barracks, …). Like we are playing as riders.

End game activities do not have to be about combat. It can be about anything. Lets discuss.

1 Like

Why would your villagers institute a system they fled from in the first place? They left their evil overlords so why would they make a new one?

3 Likes

They already have an evil overlord…ME!

1 Like

계급을 λ‚˜λˆ„κ³  μ •μΉ˜ ν•˜λŠ” 것은 μΈκ°„μ˜ λ³Έμ„±μž…λ‹ˆλ‹€. λ§ˆμ„μ΄ 컀지면 μ§€λ„μžκ°€ 탄생 ν•˜λŠ”κ±΄ λ‹Ήμ—°ν•œκ±°κ³  κ·Έ μ§€λ„μžκ°€ 세월이 μ§€λ‚˜ λΆ€νŒ¨ν•˜λŠ” 것은 μ—­μ‚¬μ˜ 연속적인 μΌμž…λ‹ˆλ‹€.

maybe it would be cool if a raider camp shows up on the map a year after you get to tier 4 and you get a prompt about the new camp setup nearby, but this camp is more fortified and larger than normal camps so it will take a lot of soldiers to take it down, like a final boss

1 Like

It is human nature to divide classes and play politics. As a village grows, it is natural for a leader to be born, and it is a continuous event of history that the leader becomes corrupt over time.

Agree some end game/more tiers. But maybe not royal stuff. As that seems to be the starting point/lore of this game. That they are tired of royals and their stuff. :smiley:

I would like an idea of sailing to another unexplored area and make another settlement. Or something like that. Wouldnt mind a dlc to pay for.

This game is epic.

I have nothing against a tier 5 system. Indeed, it would be great.

However, for now, the biggest issue I see is something technical: the performance.
I have regular crashes and stuttering; partly, the game is unplayable.

The game needs hard optimization, but I trust Crate to do it properly.
The next patch is supposed to focus on optimization, right?

After 300 or so years, the founding villagers would be long gone, and there would be no one to remember the old tyranny. Oftentimes, the conquered becomes the conqueror.

However, given the current economy, the hardest part will be funding an army big enough to invade other towns. Will the plunder even be worth it?

I do not have any of these issues. In fact I feel this game is incredibly stable.

2 Likes

I also have no noticeable performance or stability issues. In fact, i cannot remember one single crash since early access started with hundreds of hours played on all versions.

I was always astonished on how stable that early access engine was.

Maybe beyond tier 5 could include the possibility to make other town halls, i.e multiple towns across a large map.